First time ever.

• Devo
  • 07-20-2024, 05:58 PM
First time ever, I made a donation to a Presidential candidate.

Went to Trump.com, ordered a 40 dollar, made in the USA camo MAGA hat, and donated five extra bucks to Trumps campaign.

Just want to thank you crazies for making me donate to him, the more you RANT, the more I am convinced the left is INSANE.
Atta boy!!!!!!!!! Country can’t afford 4 more years of this bullshit.
... DEVO .... Truth, Justica and the American Way!

#### Salty
We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD…and together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA POWERFUL AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA WEALTHY AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA PROUD AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA FREE AGAIN—and WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Lol
We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD…and together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA POWERFUL AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA WEALTHY AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA PROUD AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA FREE AGAIN—and WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! Originally Posted by bambino
... It surely deserves repeating! ...

No bleedin' wonder that the Donations keep rolling in.

#### Salty
I stopped my 20 plus years of contributions and precinct work for the rnc and cancelled membership because of trumpf. I still get maga stuff in mail
Goes straight to the trash.
I stopped my 20 plus years of contributions and precinct work for the rnc and cancelled membership because of trumpf. I still get maga stuff in mail
Goes straight to the trash. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Great! We don’t want or need people of your ilk.
Goes straight to the trash. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... But we'll keep trying. ...

Please hand out the MAGA literature to yer neighbours
and friends! ... Thank you. ...

#### Salty
I was with a maga badge wearing friend yesterday and he is now scared shitless knowing trump won’t be able to bully Harris. She will make him look dumber than he is if that’s even possible
  • Devo
  • 07-23-2024, 02:46 PM
I was with a maga badge wearing friend yesterday and he is now scared shitless knowing trump won’t be able to bully Harris. She will make him look dumber than he is if that’s even possible Originally Posted by mtnitlion