Do yal think some pimps...

Started off as WK's?

After years of being in the hobby, a client picks up stuff from stories with ATF's and personal experiences....

Thoughts?
What's WK's?
threepeckeredbillygoat,

Hey hey!!

Trying to get a sensitive/touching thread going here!!

U know?

Where the provider and the pimp used to be ex-lovers....but bad situations just forced them to do bad things to each other, that propel the downward cycle of their relationship all the way into the toilet.
===(After years of frustration and failures to communicate)===>

Wow, how do you take off your entire post like that?? Dang!!
threepeckeredbillygoat,

Hey hey!!

U know?

Where the provider and the pimp used to be ex-lovers....but bad situations just forced them to do bad things to each other, that propel the downward cycle of their relationship all the way into the toilet.

Wow, how do you take off your entire post like that?? Dang!! Originally Posted by muffin101
Yea, I don't care too much for pimps or anybody taking advantage of other people. But I had 2nd thoughts and figured I would leave it be.
Ya ya I think I know where you are coming from.

Not talking about them pimps after they've set in their ways I guess.

I mean for those WK's who started with good intentions for their ATF's
threepeckeredbillygoat,

Hey hey!!

U know?

Wow, how do you take off your entire post like that?? Dang!! Originally Posted by muffin101
Wow Jarvis,

Those legs are waxed so good I DID NOT see the gun at first.....

Both their shoes are so damn shiny too!!

Ok and the girls wear heels a lot cuz she's got that calf muscle all popping.
What's WK's? Originally Posted by mr. bad luck
White Knight. He rescues damsels (Providers) in distress.
WKs work for free whereas pimps take a cut. Muffin knows all about it...he should know...he's done both! Haaaaaaa ha ha ha!!
Hell NO!

I have been sucked into that WK mindset...when there you think with your heart(BLEH),

A pimp thinks with his wallet.
Lol Prolongus,

Ya I think I just get bored easily sometimes lol
Started off as WK's?

After years of being in the hobby, a client picks up stuff from stories with ATF's and personal experiences....

Thoughts? Originally Posted by muffin101
Google the term "boyfriended in pimps".....

Many times the pimps pretend to be attracted to the girl and next thing you know they have moved in and lost all control of their life,

In strip clubs, some pimps will use a small amount of cash to get to know a new fresh face (cash he has taken from others in his stable) and once he knows enough about her, same thing, she is in his control and moved around city to city with promises of large sums of money.

How many dirtbags meet up with willing girls, move in and when they need money, convince the girl to start selling her pussy for the rent or drugs or who knows what.
LazurusLong,

Wow that's messed up but makes sense that it happens.

I was walking around today and thought of this:

What if the pimp is someone close to the girl and has intimate knowledge of the girls' legal troubles and forbidden topic issues?

He can easily out her to LE with an "anonymous neighbor" tip if things went wrong or if the girl is being rebellious.

I have a bf hes not a pimp i think sometimes its a misconception
Alot of girls say "I just have a boyfriend, not a pimp."

But the boyfriend looks like this. The only misconception in some cases is what some people think a boyfriend is.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg th-1.jpeg (19.3 KB, 197 views)
Lmao.. don juan.. yea my bf dont fit in the pimp catergory.. my man has a job n a life and happens to respect my hustle very highly and never interferes with my business or money..