Trouble Certifying

I could use some suggestions. I have been out of the hobby for the past 6 years and now find myself able to "dabble" here and there. The providers I saw years ago are gone and I have no one to "certify" me with other providers. I'd do the whole 411 or other pre-certification agency, but I have felony convictions on my record (aggravated robbery) from 1983, which usually rejects me automatically - regardless of the time and the fact that I've been out for over 18 years and I've been in no trouble since.
How would I go about establishing a rep, so to speak, in other ways. Too bad I can't get a review from mamasan and Eve at Blue Spa!

Thanks
You've been around for a few years plus you have posted some reviews. You're not that unknown, so to speak.

But to answer your question, there are a lot of "newbie friendly" type of ladies around. (Elisabeth raises a delicate hand!)

However, I probably wouldn't go into detail about any criminal past activity (regardless of how long ago it was) with the ladies that you contact. Even though I'm not easily scared, we group of ladies are generally a wary/cautious lot.

I have a difficult time believing that some ladies, and I know that plenty will speak up after reading my response, wouldn't be interested in someone who is willing to screen in non-traditional ways.

Or perhaps screening the MOST old fashioned way possible, by offering up some work information, etc. Or heck, sometimes just creating a dialogue for awhile will work.

Either way, you should be able to find someone to visit without going through a whole lot of hassle.

Others certainly have.

Good luck,
Elisabeth