Retirement Threads

• L.A.
  • 08-16-2011, 06:14 AM
When you see a provider post a retirement thread that says my last day will be in two weeks, does that make you want to hurry and make an appointment with her or write her off since it would be a one time thing?

Personally if I see somebody is going to retire soon I really don't want to shedule an appt if I've never been with her before. I just think what if we click, what if it's the best session I've ever had, then she's gone. I think some people would think they HAVE to see her that ONE time before she's gone.
"It's better to have screwed and lost than never to have never screwed at all" I may have misquoted that

If it's somebody I've seen numerous times then I would think differently about it..maybe I have to just see her that one last time.

I dunno..just rambling.
If there is someone I want to see but haven't seen them yet and I find out they are retiring then I won't see them. I like to repeat, can't repeat if they leave lol.
If there is someone I want to see but haven't seen them yet and I find out they are retiring then I won't see them. I like to repeat, can't repeat if they leave lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Agree.
Yeah, I don't see the point in seeing a gal that's about to retire. It's a no win situation for the customer. If it's a bad session, your fucked up. If it's a good session, you (supposedly) won't be able to see them again and will regret not seeing them sooner.

I steer clear. It seems like a no brainer. I always assumed that the purpose of girls posting them was not to attract new customers, but to try to get old, satisfied customers to come back "one more time." The provider figured that the loss of new business would be more than offset by extra repeat business.
Hey, I'm retiring!

I'm back!

lmao let me stop
I recently posted a retirement thread and have been contacted by several new people wanting appointments. I won't see new people, as I said. I agree that if it's someone new and we click, what's the point? I'm just going to refer them to someone else eventually.
I've seen one too many of those "Going Out of Business" banners posted at the rug stores to act upon any of the retirement threads on here. There's an endless slew of hot tail in Dallas attached to a wide-variety of ladies of all ages so if I don't catch one I'll catch the next.
I am with those who will not see a provider who has announced her retirement. On those relatively rare occasions when I really click with someone I like to have the chance to see them again. For the same reason I am less inclined to see visiting providers, because who knows when they will be back around.
I am never ever ever going to retire so there lol

Thought I may have been forced at one time for personal health/family reasons but Life changed unexpectedly.

I will admit, I am thankful to the person who turned me on to this lifestyle.

Over the last several years, I've been introduced to all types of new ideas, expanded my mind, became creative and non judgmental, learned about myself and experimented many encounters.

I absolutely love the wonderful individuals I've had the opportunity to meet.
The rendezvous encounters and places I've traveled are great memories.

Even after I graduate and I achieve my goals I've set forth, I will keep in contact with regulars and still provide.
Why not?