The Infamous Del Rey in Costa Rica

On a recent vacation to Costa Rica I could not help myself and visited the Del Rey hotel. Curiosity almost killed this cat. Well not literally. But I discovered it's truly a man's playground. I was the only female guest who was not working.

The hotel itself was not impressive and the rooms were similar to Motel 6. I had lots of fun checking out the "menu".

Have you been? How was your experience?

http://delreyhotel.com/
Hi shiloh yes I've been to the del rey a few years back for sure a man's world spent 7 days
Down there it was a blast! The ladies are lovely the people are nice they know why you're
There just don't mess with the under age girls and you're fine most americans there were from
The east coast or florida no texans beside myself but I'm use to international travel and central
And south america are my favorites.
Hmm. I did manage to meet a couple from Dallas but along the Pacific Coast.

Pura Vida
Spent much time in Central America (that unpleasantness in the 80's) prefer Panama to Costa Rica for playing and just in general.
The last time I was in Central America was when I was in the army. I spent 63 days in hell in Panama for Jungle Expert School. Too many bugs, snakes and other creatures that would bite you. I might have to check out the hotel though, looks like a good time.
Me love you long time.
Shiloh, I will report back to U next week, am so excited, am going next Friday. ))
  • GNG
  • 03-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Please do report back...I'm interested in what you find out.
I've been many time with my old friend Manintheboat. That place is amazing. Glad you had fun. They used to have a live web cam from the Blue Marlin Bar, but I guess it's down. http://www.delreyhotel.com/index.php
LOL
Hotel Del Rey, Infamous, overpriced, unsafe, and overrated. Sort of a decadent area (prostitution). You're better off hanging out in one of the many other, better priced places, no matter what your buddies have told you.
Juxjonny I'm excited for you. I personally would never stay there again because the staff kept harassing me. All the girls have to clock in and pay the house for each session. Therefore the elevator, stairs and even entrances to hotel are heavily monitored.

Staff is not used to seeing single ladies as guests. Plus they wanted to make sure I didn't take their clients. I paid $55 a night...a little more with taxes. They will quote a higher price and state a special. But rooms are like Motel 6.

Surrounding hotels jump to $100-$200.

Area may be unsafe but I'm Latina from Mexico City. And you have to know how to walk the streets.

As far as session rates, was with a buddy who paid little. Convinced a lady to spend 6 hrs with her for 80 which is standard for an hour.

San Jose visit was mainly due to airport location. Have better places to visit in CR.
Ladies and Gents,

I've been going to Costa Rica for about 6 years now.. I own property in Domincal which is on the Pacific side down south towards Panama. I also have a house we rent in Alajuela which is just North of San Jose Costa Rica. The Del Rey is the main stay for hobbying in Costa Rica but there are more bars and Mp's that need not be over looked. All of Costa Rica has opportunities if one has patience and the time to spend in Costa Rica. The women in Costa Rica are not only ticas, there are also Columbians (the most bueatiful women in world to me), Dominicans, Nicaraguans, Venezualans, etc. There is a huge variety of latin women for one to choose. The prices vary based on services you arelooking for but you can have 3 for what 1 would cost you here in the states..(on Eccie). I've got 5-6 girlfriends that are 18-22 yr olds that spend the night at my place for $250.00 a night.. Not all of them at one time of course and it is the TRUE GFE..I could go on and on about CR but it's a great place and the people are awesome... CR is becoming westernized so lets see how long the ride lasts.. If you really have some time, go to San Isidro... the locals call it "the city with no men".. the women there are so bueatiful you won't beleive it....be patient and be seen a few a nights around town... won't cost you nothing but a few drinks... if you know how to dance.... they'll buy you drinks... Pura Vida!!! Oye Papi!!! Ciao!
Ladies and Gents,

Sorry for any grammer errors---been drinking for about 4 hours now!!! There's alot of college professors on this site that love to pound there chest.... OP
Sounds like bunches if fun. I am currently in Manuel Antoino CR. I'm sure the wife will let me travel elsewhere for hobby pourposes, NOT!
Oilpatch I need to hang with you. I also went looking for property in CR and agree the country is changing. Prefer to live among the locals. Other locations you stated in Dominical, San Isidro, etc are more appealing. Already planning my return which will include a visit to Panama.

Purr Vida