A Relationship...

I was wondering how many people on Eccie have ever wanted a real close relationship with someone they have met through this website.

I have met men in the past who have been clients in BDSM activities who became very important in my life.
I think I may even consider that kind of intimacy again.

I think it is highly possible & probable. One thing I notice is that for those of us who spend many many hours in chat become familiar and comfy with the personalities of both providers & hobbiests.

When in person there seems to be a level of friendship & intimacy that is different than a cold call to a provider I haven't seen or spoken to in chat or yahoo messenger.

There was once a provider who lived around the corner from me. We spoke a lot on here in chat and yahoo messenger and I used to see her weekly. It was always great to see her smile and the big hug & kiss, sitting on the couch watching tv having a drink and dinner together watching tv like friends catching up before BCD activities which were more intimate than sexual release. I don't think there was ever a clock to pay attention to with her and we were both heartbroken when she moved out of state and we both went thru withdrawels and I would even say minor depression for many months after she was gone.

The longer we are all here in this make believe yet oh so real community, we will make friendships, enemies, friendamies, and yes there have been those who have created and moved on to relationships that have and have not worked out.

When I was on ASPD and afraid to see a provider yet wasted so much money at strip clubs, I made many friends from ASPD who always frequented the same clubs at the same time as me and my best bud. Some I still see and some who have passed away have made an impact on me and I am proud to have called them my friends.

Except for the pimps, we are all human who have needs and desires. We all like and crave the personal interaction and acknowedgement that we do not have to feel alone even if we may be lonely at times.

Everyone have fun, play safe, be safe, and remember "Love, Luck, & Lollipops"
I have had 3 really close relationships with providers. I am still really close to one of them. It is a rare person who can get close to someone in this business and stay more than friends!

If your looking for more than friendship I suggest you look elsewhere! Because someone will eventually get hurt. This is suppose to be a hobby!!!!!!
Met a Provider in another Texas city for a "sit on my face DATY" that turned into leaning against the headboard for a couple of hours sipping wine, chatting, exchanging oral, sipping wine, cumming, telling jokes to one another til our sides hurt, ..etc....that morphed into now & then easy lunches at places like Luby's, local TexMex joints, barbeque, etc...and slipped into overnighters with our toddler children sleepovers where we'd take turns getting up for changings, feedings, etc...where we could simply sleep ogether..sometimes make out, make love...she turned into a great friend for almost 5 years. She's now out of the business, married again, lives out-of-state. Miss her.
Yes more than once and I am happy to say all are still friends, some with benefits. My best hobby relationships are those that resemble an affair, afternoons with wine, food and of course sex, talking about our lives, problems and joys. Infinitely cheaper than a "real" world affair and for me "hobby" affairs are more rewarding than "real" world affairs.
I have a close relationship with 2 clients on Eccie and its been wonderful.....
Saw a provider, then dated her for 5 months. There are dificulties and perils that exist because of the hobby aspect. But, people are still people. Close feelings can be found anywhere. Being in the hobby does make it harder for a lasting relationship but can and does happen
Who wants to be my friend.
Who wants to be my friend. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Goddess:

If you spend enough time with someone anything is possible. The ladies that treat a man the best will see him again and again. After you have seen a provider 20+ times, there is nothing standard about a date because you enjoy beening with each other.
4 arrangements...

2 of those I have remained friends with...

lots of male friends over the years....
a handful I could date but never went there....

met my best friend here 3 years ago...

And now I am with him...
One provider I have met I would like to know better than just provider/client evern if it's jusr friends that occasional help each other with certain needs i.e. the occasional provider/client thing. And she seems to want the same since most guys she meets either are jerks or pussies and I seem to be a good middle of the road. But DAMN is her schedule busy.
This "hobby" is not forever, providers will move on to a better chance in life or just quit being a provider for many reasons… A provider and a regular client beyond the hobby can be friends or even more than just friends and it happened before… A provider has a private life and a family same as a client does and if both worlds can be together then why not?
I have been in and out of the HOBBY for over 10 years. I can honestly say I never thought I would find that special someone in the "hobby" but fairy tales do exist. Not only have I found the one who makes me happy but she is my best friend as well. I was introduced to Berkleigh 3 years ago and at the time we started a friendship one in which did not include sex just a common bond and friendship. Over the last 3 years we have gone through ups and downs but our friendship always was intact. Recently our "friendship" blossomed into something much more and much more fufilling. I would do anything for her and she would do anything for me. So to answer the question, yes one can have a relationship in the hobby, I see a future for us outside this world and to live happily ever after......
Wonderful stories...thanks for sharing.