the new misty_rain beware!

46932***** misty_rain is obviously [no linking old handles to new]
I just want to warn the community of the gfe provider, a confession from awhile ago, [medical speculation over health removed]
Just a warning that I thought was necessary since I saw that she is back.
Be careful!
Dude, no seculating on health issues or linking old names w new. might want to edit this while you can
Dude, they all have herpes....
NO THEY DONT. That is a very broad statement. FYI I had to stop a few sessions because the hobbiest was full of warts. So, does that mean all of you guys are infested as well? How rude and ignorant.
Kami,

You are correct, making statements about everyone is very wrong, the first statement needs to be verified before it does damage to the parties mentioned.

TexasCowboy
Kami,

You are correct, making statements about everyone is very wrong, the first statement needs to be verified before it does damage to the parties mentioned.

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy

Unless it is right.... Do you now for a fact it isn't?
J.G., you know better than that. you have to prove it's true! this thread is against the rules!
J.G. you must have them yourself. Ladies beware of J.G. Wentworth!!! And if (which seems unlikely he doesn't) he seems like a total Douche Bag. How fun......YAY!
A) Not an alert.
B) Already corrected for board-violating speculations, handle-linking and generally foolish post-behavior.
C) - there is no C)
D) Let's all just step back from allegations of any given medical condition.

"They all have" is a pretty damn general statement. Humor in poor taste, (I'm lookin' at you JG...) but not speculation on anyONE's medical issues.

So take the offense and the argument, and the comments on the non-alert, and please let this thread just die a natural death.

I'm not locking it...but more of the above is not advised.
I read that by age 40 about 70% of the population has some form of herpes .
USE A CONDOM ! It is very simple .
Since teh % of tehgeneral population in the US that has or has had some STI or STD is abot 25%. You might want to get another source for your herpies infection rate.

Here is the CDC site. Great place to do research.

For example:
How common is genital herpes?

Results of a nationally representative study show that genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide, 16.2%, or about one out of six, people 14 to 49 years of age have genital HSV-2 infection. Over the past decade, the percentage of Americans with genital herpes infection in the U.S. has remained stable.
Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of five women 14 to 49 years of age) than in men (about one out of nine men 14 to 49 years of age). Transmission from an infected male to his female partner is more likely than from an infected female to her male partner.
Since teh % of tehgeneral population in the US that has or has had some STI or STD is abot 25%. You might want to get another source for your herpies infection rate.

Here is the CDC site. Great place to do research.

For example:
How common is genital herpes?

Results of a nationally representative study show that genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide, 16.2%, or about one out of six, people 14 to 49 years of age have genital HSV-2 infection. Over the past decade, the percentage of Americans with genital herpes infection in the U.S. has remained stable.
Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of five women 14 to 49 years of age) than in men (about one out of nine men 14 to 49 years of age). Transmission from an infected male to his female partner is more likely than from an infected female to her male partner. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yes that figure is for only one form of herpes ( Herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) ) . That is not the % of people over 40 with all forms of herpes .
The higher the age group goes the higher the percent goes . There is no cure for herpes , so the longer you live the more likely you are to contract herpes .
Read this and you will understand why condoms are so important .
http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2011/04...genital-herpes
Motto must be to be careful and always cover Big MAC
Please show your research that supports your claim that 70% has ANY STD, not just herpes. Infections of ALL STDs combined come no where near 70%. I would love to see the research so I can better eduicate myself . I found an another intersting link http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html
Yes that figure is for only one form of herpes ( Herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) ) . That is not the % of people over 40 with all forms of herpes .
The higher the age group goes the higher the percent goes . There is no cure for herpes , so the longer you live the more likely you are to contract herpes . Originally Posted by brickmonster