What age do you think a provider should retire?

It really cracks me up when I see 20 something providers making remarks about older providers not getting any business. I'm 42 and I'm doing just fine. In fact, since I hit my 40's it seems like things have gotten better! Not to mention, I have gotten painfully horny!

So with that being said, what age do you think a provider should retire?

For me personally, when it stops being fun is when it is time to go.
I think it's less about age than attitude. When you grow to hate the work or the lack of work I suppose it's time. Of course, if the revenue falls below your needs steps must be taken.

Overall, as long as you enjoy yourself others will enjoy you as well.
When she no longer enjoys what she does and it starts to show in her performance.
Most of the ladies i see are 50s +. I do not think age matters as long as the enjoyment is still there for both parties. If a provider is still enjoying and having business to each their own i think.
I think it's less about age than attitude. When you grow to hate the work or the lack of work I suppose it's time. Of course, if the revenue falls below your needs steps must be taken.

Overall, as long as you enjoy yourself others will enjoy you as well. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I agree and will add that generally speaking, the "older" providers are more apt to know how to treat a man as opposed to the youngsters who look at hobbyists as if they are wallets and are mechanical at best in their BCD activities.

You go Kaylee!!
  • zebra
  • 03-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Kaylee,

your name says it all and when it's no longer fun & exciting jump ship...

I owe you an apology from a comment I made in a review long ago on aspd, it was when you first started and lived in the apartments off 820 service rd. & John T. White. Pm me if you like an I'll fess up. Anyway, your name does say it all.
I have seen ladies in their 50's, and it was awesome!
I normally stick with providers in their 30's and 40's, the give me the most pleasurable time! So I say, retire when you want to...period.

Moto
It really cracks me up when I see 20 something providers making remarks about older providers not getting any business. I'm 42 and I'm doing just fine. In fact, since I hit my 40's it seems like things have gotten better! Not to mention, I have gotten painfully horny!

So with that being said, what age do you think a provider should retire?

For me personally, when it stops being fun is when it is time to go. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
The first time your dentures drop down the shaft whilst your making a guy happy...it's time....unless he paid for that!
I'm with the crowd that says to retire when you aren't enjoying your work anymore. In any profession that's usually a good guideline, but in one which is as intimate and personal as this one I would think it is even more so.
  • Zx
  • 03-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Depends, no really...once a provider starts having to use Depends, it's time to go! All kidding aside, I agree with everyone else, when it stops becoming fun.
When the phone stops ringing I would say, JR
There really is no age limit .... I am one of the older Farts in the hobby ..I have enjoyed several truly fabulous ladies in their 50s ..and continue to do so when I am able to....I won't name names but they know who they are ...and they continue to provide a great service not provided by many of the younger ladies...if anyone is interested in names please PM me ....They are fabulous ladies .....each and every one .....Thank you all for being a friend as well as a super provider ....T
I'm not with the "no age limit crowd" here.

You need to stop when you get to 90.
So with that being said, what age do you think a provider should retire? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
When the provider decides she wants to or has to retire for whatever reason motivates her to do so. It's completely her decision.
I think a provider should consider retiring when her age exceeds her HotOrNot rating times 10.