67 has to say far well to eccie

• 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Its time to Hang it up. My time here has been a lot of fun and plenty of pussy(pussy buffet) this time I'm going out on my terms. Last time I was pushed out without a valid reason.

For those of you who don't know, I am money. Money was my 1st handle name on eccie. I had 67 reviews under money. Maybe because I had so many reviews that I was ousted out of eccie. And I never got the opportunity to say my side of the story.

So actually I have 117 reviews as I say good bye to eccie. And I leave being in the top 15 of all eccie reviewers in the US.

My main reason to hang it up is due to the fact that its time to change my way of living. We all know that(unless u are single) u are living a double life. And I don't want to be a two face person. Plus there is more to life ( living) then paying for pussy.

Another main reason is that I'm tired of guys over hyping girls looks. Just my 2 cents but it is your money and u spend it how u like.

So long everyone from eccie especially my brothers(players) but this Chapter ends today 6-16-2013 . This book closes and will not open up again. (I will only respond if I have too)
Congrats on being in the top 15, money. Would you like to tell your side of the story before you close the book?
Best of luck to you!

So actually I have 117 reviews as I say good bye to eccie. And I leave being in the top 15 of all eccie reviewers in the US.

My main reason to hang it up is due to the fact that its time to change my way of living. We all know that(unless u are single) u are living a double life. And I don't want to be a two face person. Plus there is more to life ( living) then paying for pussy.

Another main reason is that I'm tired of guys over hyping girls looks. Just my 2 cents but it is your money and u spend it how u like. Originally Posted by 67
Good on you. Hear you about overhyping and double lives. I had 90 on aspd before their crash so I bow to you . Best wishes in your new life!
Reading between the lines.....
Best of luck to you, Sir.
Another one bites the dust...Good Luck Player
Have Fun
  • SCBOY
  • 06-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Good luck to you Sir.
May you enjoy your retirement 67.
No one gives a fuck about you or your review count...leave already...
Moneywhip a buncha ho's, develop delusions of grandeur, triumphal goodbye reminiscent of MacArthur fading away before Congress...the full fuckin' monty.

What's not to love about psycho shit like that!
... Last time I was pushed out without a valid reason. Originally Posted by 67
How does one get "pushed out" of a message board?
Holy sheep shit it's usually the hookers with the retirement thread. Man I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. Well you do have my congrats on stimulating the economy. Good job. Sad just plain sad.
Its time to Hang it up. My time here has been a lot of fun and plenty of pussy(pussy buffet) this time I'm going out on my terms. Last time I was pushed out without a valid reason.

For those of you who don't know, I am money. Money was my 1st handle name on eccie. I had 67 reviews under money. Maybe because I had so many reviews that I was ousted out of eccie. And I never got the opportunity to say my side of the story.

Another main reason is that I'm tired of guys over hyping girls looks. Just my 2 cents but it is your money and u spend it how u like.

So long everyone from eccie especially my brothers(players) but this Chapter ends today 6-16-2013 . This book closes and will not open up again. (I will only respond if I have too) Originally Posted by 67
Oh not another fucking list threAD.