Farewell

The subject line of the thread probably says enough, but I've never been one to be short on words. I'm making an exit from the hobby and I just want to say farewell and thank you.

To dispel any rumors before they start: I'm leaving the hobby voluntarily and not under duress. Nothing bad happened, there is no drama. I've made the decision to leave the hobby for personal reasons. In order to move forward, I need to leave hobbying behind. I've been in the game for over 10 years (12 or 13 I think) and I'm leaving now at the peak of my experiences. The past couple of years have been amazing; I don't think its possible to have more fun. I've made many great friends on this board, and the previous one. I will miss you ladies and gents immensely.

To my ECCIE friends: Thanks for sharing you experiences with me and thanks for letting me share mine. I treasure the friendships, humor, and wisdom you've provided me.

To those I haven't had the pleasure of meeting: Trust the advice of those that have been in the game for a long time. Take care of each other.

To my AFT, my sweet one: Thank you for respecting my decision to leave. You are awesome; even in painful goodbyes. We left nothing unshared: pleasure, compassion, laughter, and yes - even tears. I can't count the hours we spent together, yet they still don't seem to have been enough.

Farewell to you all
~Alexxx
Good luck in your future endeavors friend, you are definitely one of the better members on this regional sub.
Good for you, man. Move forward!
Sorry to see you go, man. I've learned a lot from your posts and reviews. Thanks for all the info.
Happy Trails.......
Your input will be missed !!! Good luck bud !
keep the sun in front and the wind behind!
Bravo! You were one of the first ones to help me out when I was just a young tuck in this game. Thanks for all of your valuable posts, research, comments, and banters! Enjoy infinity and beyond.
Alexxx,

I can`t count the number of time I have sought you out for advice on the Hobby Life. Your guidance of and wisdom of a seasoned hobbyist has been greatly appreciated by me. Your mentoring has proven to be invaluable.

I always look forward to your posts and reviews. Your humor and sarcasm has been very entertaining.

You will be sorely missed as valuable member of the ECCIE and the West Texas community.

Thanks for everything and best to you in your pursuit life`s endeavors.

P.S. When can we expect your return?
My dear friend…

I am sad to see you go, but happy that you are able to move on with the best of times ahead of you.

You are one of the sweetest guys that I have had the pleasure of meeting and you were a great help to me when I needed it most. I am proud and blessed to call you a friend.

Please take care and don't look back.

Thanks for the email the other night… I really needed that!
Best of luck. We will miss your honest reviews.
Good luck Brother Houston. If u happen to find a hobby funner than this one let us know.
Gotta be honest--this kinda made my day a little worse.

I am sure that was your primary consideration in making the decision--how your decision would impact my day.

Regardless of how you impacted my day (because it is all about me), it sounds as if you did not make the decision lightly. I see my own thoughts and experiences mirrored in your expression, BTW.

I wish you the best of luck. Your absence will be noted; you will be missed.
I like your reviews and posts. I wish you the best of luck
  • Tetas
  • 03-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Good luck and thanks for all your contributions Alexxx!

(Contributions as in info, wisdom, experiences...not that he ever paid me for anything!)