URL / Website: -
City: austin
State: Texas
Address: south 1st near casa maria
Activities: Light touch, cbj, hjtc
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5 ft, cute face with a tiny bit stocky build. Natural B/C cups
Recommendation: Yes
(Adapted from the U-Relax review Reply)
LuLu was gone today from "JUST RELAX" Spa which is Next to Lucky Food Store and Casa Maria's Mexican restaurant in St Elmo's Plaza where some customers are finding it
Q difficult to find. Getting it confused with the address for U-Relax spa in the yellow house one block north.
Speaking of food, Yumi "JUST RELAX-(ED) me there today and started it off with a seafood appetizer, fresh and clean. I commented to her, (YuMi) about her sweet hygiene after the session and she told me I could eat Mexican or Columbian there on Tuesday when her best Latina friend comes there to work for a few weeks with her. I hinted at having a double appetizer of Chinese Seafood and Mexican Seafood in a four hand session on Tuesday.
She quipped back quickly (Amazing wit and English BTW) that she would be MORE turned on than me!!! Can't wait for Tuesday to get here!!! Two 🌮 Tacos Tuesday HaHa! I'll write about it here, after on Tuesday, if it's worth the moola.