Q on AA & Ind restriction

I am starting to see ads with no AA and no Indians. I understand why some women would not want to see AA but was curious as to why no Indians? Is there some myths about Ind that i don't know about.

No offense intended to any race.
Indians are like any other race, some of them are great and some are wack.
Any provider is allowed to state who she prefers not to see if she so pleases.

Fin.

Close this thread before people start getting ignorant.
We have enough of that.
Just to clarify. First Nation and East Indians are two different entities.
People, continue to choose whatever race want. The only race with scientific proof of existence based on DNA begins with "human".
I will tell you why. Just watch the news. Rape is rampant in India, many Women in India are treated as second class Citizens. I am sure these Providers have had or heard of bad experiences with these men.

and frankly India is one of the most racist countries out there. How many Indian women you see married to Non-Indian Men here in the States or Men for that matter? they still have arranged Marriages.You see it over and over how they are shamed if they marry outside their race let alone Caste

No one ever seems to bring these things up. Its always the White Anglo Male who is branded a racist xenophobe.

after all that. I am sure there are many good East Indian men who treat Providers excellent..
Just check the alert section. All the bad people are there.
Yo ejl byach I B messn wif yo
Dat blo yo mind dat wez al aFiCan aMerCans here?
Dis honky'l wait wil yo hav yo RIC
At the end of the day, it is ultimately the provider's choice of who they will see. It doesn't matter the race, age or anything else.
It is her choice. (the same as who a guy sees is his choice)
Just a speculation based on ONE conversation with ONE provider; her no AA policy was based on previous AA men trying to pimp her out and harassing her until she had to change phone numbers and use a different incall for safety reasons. She also told me that she would start a no Indian policy was because of two reasons; they didn't respect her b/c she was treated as a second class citizen for the purposes of fucking; and that they stunk.
  • Toyz
  • 08-14-2015, 03:06 PM
The sad part of this is...

An entire group of mongers cut off from activity simply because of their linage.

The true part is...

A girl should be allowed to chose whoever she wants based on whatever makes her comfortable.
Indians eat a lot of Curry. Have you ever smelled that shit before? I wouldn't want that rank ass stench anywhere near me either
  • Toyz
  • 08-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Indians eat a lot of Curry. Have you ever smelled that shit before? I wouldn't want that rank ass stench anywhere near me either Originally Posted by Little Monster

Threads like this are good for confirming who the idiots which live in little boxes on the hillside are. Ticky MFn Tacky. smh.
Indians eat a lot of Curry. Have you ever smelled that shit before? I wouldn't want that rank ass stench anywhere near me either Originally Posted by Little Monster
Texans eat a lotta beef. Have you ever smelled THAT shit before???
Yeah when you go down to exercise a proper ball fetish and that guy failed to wipe his ass correctly.
GTFOH.

Please stop. Y'ALL!
This thread topic seems to reemerge every few weeks. Just read back and see what has already been said.