Dishonesty and our society

In my part of the world there is honor in honesty. But it’s also a sort of thing that is second nature. The reflex in this region is to be trustworthy. It’s a cliché, I know, but in this part of the world a man’s trustworthiness is an integral part of who he is. So we watch as honesty disappears from significant segments of our society. Corporate advertising is often characterized by hyperbole and deceit. We are unsettled by the lies our political leaders told us about Vietnam, about Central America, about sexual relations with an intern, about weapons of mass destruction. Lies and deceit and misleading misrepresentations are threatening to become the norm as we witness a White House that feeds the public one falsehood after another. The President’s lawyer lied about the role the President played in issuing a deceitful press release about Donald Jr.’s meeting with Russians. The President’s own lies are too vast to list in a lengthy report. Even petty behaviors or events are lied about. The President declared that the Boy Scouts told him his speech was the greatest ever delivered to their gathering. Then the Boy Scouts say they never said such a thing. Why does our President lie about such a petty matter? Why not give the speech, go back go the bigger business of governing, and move on? Why dwell on such minor matters like President Trump seems to do on a daily basis. Why lie about such petty stuff? His pattern of misleading statements and lies is destroying what little integrity public service, business and politics still possess. This pattern of deceit coming from the White House, this series of dishonesty cannot be disregarded. It is setting a national tone that bodes badly for us. What do we want as a prevailing component of our culture, deceit or honesty? I fear that we’re headed in the wrong direction. Our President must set the right example. The current President is not doing so. He is no longer trustworthy. His habitual lying about things large and small has undermined his ability to govern, and is undermining our nation, as well.
This is who he always was and ever has been.

He is incapable of telling it straight.

I know people like that. Grew up with a few. Just can't tell the difference between truth and lies and don't understand why it matters.

No wonder his base continues to erode. And listening to Sarah Huckabee defend it day in and day out is nauseating.

Before you know it, Kid Rock will distance himself from Twitler.
This is who he always was and ever has been.

He is incapable of telling it straight.

I know people like that. Grew up with a few. Just can't tell the difference between truth and lies and don't understand why it matters.

No wonder his base continues to erode. And listening to Sarah Huckabee defend it day in and day out is nauseating.

Before you know it, Kid Rock will distance himself from Twitler. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look in the mirror Pig. You're the biggest fraud here.
Now that comes as a tremendous shock. Muy Largo, your part of the world is pretty close to Baboono's. Where do the values you discuss in your post stop mattering? Ohio?

This is typical of the Twitler faithful.

Never ANYTHING in support of Twitler's policies (though that's really hard because nobody knows what Twitler's policies are). Only attacking "the other side."

Hey EATLER, do YOU think the Boy Scouts top executive told Twitler what t.witler claimed he did? Or does that lie not matter? How about his inauguration crowd? When did he tell the truth?

I predict OPs comments about Twitler's pathological lying will end up being hijacked into a string of personal attacks and discussions of homosexual sex.

What do you think?
Now that comes as a tremendous shock. Muy Largo, your part of the world is pretty close to Baboono's. Where do the values you discuss in your post stop mattering? Ohio?

This is typical of the Twitler faithful.

Never ANYTHING in support of Twitler's policies (though that's really hard because nobody knows what Twitler's policies are). Only attacking "the other side."

Hey EATLER, do YOU think the Boy Scouts top executive told Twitler what t.witler claimed he did? Or does that lie not matter? How about his inauguration crowd? When did he tell the truth?

I predict OPs comments about Twitler's pathological lying will end up being hijacked into a string of personal attacks and discussions of homosexual sex.

What do you think? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure pigfuck. If I say you have 35,000 posts would that be a lie? Or am I just rounding up? And you were banned for having multiple handles, right? You were still here after you lost the bet. Just like your pal, BumFuck.You fucking loser.
Sure pigfuck. If I say you have 35,000 posts would that be a lie? Or am I just rounding up? You fucking loser. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes it would.

Now answer my questions about Twitler's lies. Was he lying, or just not telling the truth?
Yes it would.

Now answer my questions about Twitler's lies. Was he lying, or just not telling the truth? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck that, how about your lies? How many handles have you had PIG
In my part of the world there is honor in honesty. But it’s also a sort of thing that is second nature. The reflex in this region is to be trustworthy. It’s a cliché, I know, but in this part of the world a man’s trustworthiness is an integral part of who he is. So we watch as honesty disappears from significant segments of our society. Corporate advertising is often characterized by hyperbole and deceit. We are unsettled by the lies our political leaders told us about Vietnam, about Central America, about sexual relations with an intern, about weapons of mass destruction. Lies and deceit and misleading misrepresentations are threatening to become the norm as we witness a White House that feeds the public one falsehood after another. The President’s lawyer lied about the role the President played in issuing a deceitful press release about Donald Jr.’s meeting with Russians. The President’s own lies are too vast to list in a lengthy report. Even petty behaviors or events are lied about. The President declared that the Boy Scouts told him his speech was the greatest ever delivered to their gathering. Then the Boy Scouts say they never said such a thing. Why does our President lie about such a petty matter? Why not give the speech, go back go the bigger business of governing, and move on? Why dwell on such minor matters like President Trump seems to do on a daily basis. Why lie about such petty stuff? His pattern of misleading statements and lies is destroying what little integrity public service, business and politics still possess. This pattern of deceit coming from the White House, this series of dishonesty cannot be disregarded. It is setting a national tone that bodes badly for us. What do we want as a prevailing component of our culture, deceit or honesty? I fear that we’re headed in the wrong direction. Our President must set the right example. The current President is not doing so. He is no longer trustworthy. His habitual lying about things large and small has undermined his ability to govern, and is undermining our nation, as well. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Take your hypocritical, supercilious BS and shove it up your hypocritical ass, Muy Loco. This country endured eight years of Odumbo's lies with an encore performance of lies by hildebeest as a presidential candidate in conjunction with a chorus of collaborative lies broadcast by the lame-stream media, Muy Loco. Odumbo minions Gruber and Rhodes actually bragged about how they could lie and deceive stupid lib-retards like you, Muy Loco.
+1
Take your hypocritical, supercilious BS and shove it up your hypocritical ass, Muy Loco. This country endured eight years of Odumbo's lies with an encore performance of lies by hildebeest as a presidential candidate in conjunction with a chorus of collaborative lies broadcast by the lame-stream media, Muy Loco. Odumbo minions Gruber and Rhodes actually bragged about how they could lie and deceive stupid lib-retards like you, Muy Loco. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let's not forget Asswipes dishonesty and Retarded Lenny's. They lost the bet but still came back under different handles. Lenny is an unabashed liar. Asswipe is more covert. Which makes him more detestable.
Let's see, fat boy...

How about all of your lies? Starting with this one...

hahahahahahaha...no wait! Wait.

Do you honestly think that a member a whooker bulletin board should be held to the same standards of honesty as the POTUS?

Really?

Hhahahaahahahahaahahshahshshsa hahahahahan!!!!!
Let's see, fat boy...

How about all of your lies? Starting with this one...

hahahahahahaha...no wait! Wait.

Do you honestly think that a member a whooker bulletin board should be held to the same standards of honesty as the POTUS?

Really?

Hhahahaahahahahaahahshahshshsa hahahahahan!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're admitting you're a fucking POS lying PIG. But I always knew you were. You are a PIG and a FRAUD
Mr. Hankering,
Is this how you engage in discussion? You scream like a spoiled little brat without a brain? What do you say about the well-documented fact that the President regularly lies? Do you disagree? Do you think it's okay that he regularly lies? Is this a good thing? I don't give a rat's ass about Slick Willy or his wife or anyone else for that matter. I'm talking about the here and now. I'm worried about the President we have in charge of our nation at this moment. Not anyone else. If you have balls or brains you'll address that subject, not throw around childish accusations and think you're doing yourself proud. Be a fucking man and say something intelligent, for Christ's sake. All you seem to want to do is whine and accuse people in the most immature way and avoid acting like an adult. I have offered my views and done so in a reasonable manner. Respond, why don't you? Or maybe you're a child? That's what I see from your posts. Either that or you lack maturity.
Mr. Hankering,
Is this how you engage in discussion? You scream like a spoiled little brat without a brain? What do you say about the well-documented fact that the President regularly lies? Do you disagree? Do you think it's okay that he regularly lies? Is this a good thing? I don't give a rat's ass about Slick Willy or his wife or anyone else for that matter. I'm talking about the here and now. I'm worried about the President we have in charge of our nation at this moment. Not anyone else. If you have balls or brains you'll address that subject, not throw around childish accusations and think you're doing yourself proud. Be a fucking man and say something intelligent, for Christ's sake. All you seem to want to do is whine and accuse people in the most immature way and avoid acting like an adult. I have offered my views and done so in a reasonable manner. Respond, why don't you? Or maybe you're a child? That's what I see from your posts. Either that or you lack maturity. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Look in the mirror asshole.
Mr. Hankering,
Is this how you engage in discussion? You scream like a spoiled little brat without a brain? What do you say about the well-documented fact that the President regularly lies? Do you disagree? Do you think it's okay that he regularly lies? Is this a good thing? I don't give a rat's ass about Slick Willy or his wife or anyone else for that matter. I'm talking about the here and now. I'm worried about the President we have in charge of our nation at this moment. Not anyone else. If you have balls or brains you'll address that subject, not throw around childish accusations and think you're doing yourself proud. Be a fucking man and say something intelligent, for Christ's sake. All you seem to want to do is whine and accuse people in the most immature way and avoid acting like an adult. I have offered my views and done so in a reasonable manner. Respond, why don't you? Or maybe you're a child? That's what I see from your posts. Either that or you lack maturity.
Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You'd be the jackass whining like a titty baby because hildebeest lost, Muy Loco. For eight years you fucking hypocritical lib-retards ignored the legion of lies told by Odumbo, hildebeest and the lame-stream media, Muy Loco. The lame-stream media propped up hildebeest for her promised coronation as they tore down every, single establishment Republican, Muy Loco, and now you're whining about "liars", Muy Loco? Next time run a honest candidate, Muy Loco, and not a lying weasel. BTW, Muy Loco, look up Ben Rhodes and Johnathan Gruber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adrdmmh7bMo
None of the local yokels will even acknowledge Twitler's compulsive lying. It's a real cause for concern worldwide.

But Twitler's base is dissolving. That's why he went after legal immigration (Congress won't touch it) and affirmative action today.

Dog whistles for the faithful.

Congress is on the verge of shutting Twitler up and down.

Somebody's got to.