What’s is your New Years résolutions?

So this crazy year come to a end what’s your resolutions ?
I have few for myself
Mine has a meeting with Victoriajolie in them!!
I don’t have one…. Thinking on it. I will choose gratitude. I am grateful for simple things. Not everyone has there legs or arms. Grateful for the air I breath and grateful for this journey I am on. Smiles and hugs to all
I don’t have one…. Thinking on it. I will choose gratitude. I am grateful for simple things. Not everyone has there legs or arms. Grateful for the air I breath and grateful for this journey I am on. Smiles and hugs to all Originally Posted by MJewel
That’s beautiful I think the pandemic has brought the awareness of our health is important
Aside meet and “greet” more older women before I turn 30.I’m planning to see my mother this year.We don’t have a solid relationship but over the several years it’s slowly strengthen.I miss her more than she does to me.
Aside meet and “greet” more older women before I turn 30.I’m planning to see my mother this year.We don’t have a solid relationship but over the several years it’s slowly strengthen.I miss her more than she does to me. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Good luck rebuilding ties.
Wishing everyone happy healthy New Years.
My resolution is to continue losing weight. Currently down 30 pounds. Have another 30 or so to go.
Good luck rebuilding ties.
Wishing everyone happy healthy New Years.
My resolution is to continue losing weight. Currently down 30 pounds. Have another 30 or so to go. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Congratulations Rocky ! That’s absolutely amazing! Losing weight is so hard and takes a lot of self discipline and hard work . Way to go BTW I got some more Robert Jordan books