WHAT THE FUCK IS A "POLITICAL" THREAD ?

Seems to me any topic can take a political turn - or NOT !

Are all legal threads now political ?

Are all cultural/economic threads now political ?
Does once political sentence in a thread with dozens of cultural observations make it a political thread ?
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 08:54 AM
No wonder you had trouble with all those Presidential Polls, you don't even know WTF a political thread is!

No wonder you had trouble with all those Presidential Polls, you don't even know WTF a political thread is!

Originally Posted by WTF
WHAT THE FUCK IS A POLITICAL THREAD ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
There are ignorant cocksuckers and then there's Trendy!
Well Whirlyturd, it seems like EVERYTHING YOU POST WITH BIG SCREAMING HYSTERICAL HEADLINES is a political thread, because staff has started moving your rants over here.

So give us a break and keep the hysteria to a minimum so we can all enjoy this new forum.

Or else, they'll open a new one just for you. Hey... That's a great idea. We should discuss. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST THAT THREAD!
FUCK YOU ASSUP.

And I think you are 100% correct; Obama needs his own Forum on ECCIE

The "Obama Scandals" forum, or the "Obama:Worse President" forum !
How about "WHIRLY'S LOONY BIN!"
  • CJ7
  • 06-02-2013, 11:35 AM
how about pinning this post at the top, right underneath maries thread an directing every post whirlie makes to that thread?

marie gets to yammer about eating chicken at the mall, and whirlie gets to yammer about, errrrrr uh, well ya know WHIRLIE STUFF
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2013, 12:13 PM
how about pinning this post at the top, right underneath maries thread an directing every post whirlie makes to that thread?

marie gets to yammer about eating chicken at the mall, and whirlie gets to yammer about, errrrrr uh, well ya know WHIRLIE STUFF Originally Posted by CJ7
Whirly and Marie can make their own sticky!
  • CJ7
  • 06-02-2013, 12:16 PM
poor marie..

snick

Originally Posted by WTF
...and.... neither do you with all of dat rhetoric prose you put forth......
it the one I am alway winning ... do you all know what fraud is? how about tampering with evidence? druxing, programming, rob cause bad weather hurricane, or BP horizon ... event horizon stargate SG1 ... con by calling it a L.E. operation
it the one I am alway winning ... do you all know what fraud is? how about tampering with evidence? druxing, programming, rob cause bad weather hurricane, or BP horizon ... event horizon stargate SG1 ... con by calling it a L.E. operation Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
johnny posted and no one said anything!
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2017, 07:00 AM
...and.... neither do you with all of dat rhetoric prose you put forth...... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Somebody has a stalking issue...

Did you just go back almost 4 years...

johnny posted and no one said anything! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Somebody has a stalking issue...

Did you just go back almost 4 years...

. Originally Posted by WTF

get your footall gear ready .... its the almost BUFFALLO BILL vs farm and release to bad cjohnny54 only got to America 1979 born 76