Trump Was Moving Documents and Apparently Showing Them To Guests

Jack Smith may be on to something serious. Appears Trump and his people were preparing plans to hide documents from NARA and the DoJ. They did a “practice run” of how to move the docs to the storage in case the DoJ or NARA showed up. Trump appears to have also showed the documents to some guests.

Lastly, the day before the FBI showed up they have film showing staff returning boxes to the storage room.

This looks bad. I’m sure he has a great reason for all this activity.
At this point, nothing surprises me about that orange clown. Anything fucked up that he has done or is accused of doing, I just shrug and think, "yeah, that sounds like something he would do because he is narcissistic enough to believe that he is above the law." I guess we will find out in due time whether or not he is right.
.... Hmmmmm... Wonder if Trump was moving documents
all-about and showing them at the same time He was
colluding with Russia? ... Let's ask the FBI/DOJ.

No doubt they'll tell us the truth.

#### Salty
Jack Smith may be on to something serious. Appears Trump and his people were preparing plans to hide documents from NARA and the DoJ. They did a “practice run” of how to move the docs to the storage in case the DoJ or NARA showed up. Trump appears to have also showed the documents to some guests.

Lastly, the day before the FBI showed up they have film showing staff returning boxes to the storage room.

This looks bad. I’m sure he has a great reason for all this activity. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Just more unsubstantiated claims to keep Trump from being nominated for the 2024 election. It's all bullshit. Democrats are the most fucked up people on the planet. If Trump is this bad in the eyes of Democrats he must be dam good, lol.
We shall see. I predict indictments coming and he’ll claim the witnesses are liars who hate Trump. Or better yet he’ll deny even knowing the people that work for him.
We shall see. I predict indictments coming and he’ll claim the witnesses are liars who hate Trump. Or better yet he’ll deny even knowing the people that work for him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
All this hear say nonsense by the Democrats is giving Trump more power. It's actually getting comical.
How’s it hearsay?
Did he you them to put them to painfull headache???
How’s it hearsay? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Because the video footage from Trump's security system doesn't align with the narrative some want?
How’s it hearsay? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Because it is. They keep coming up with new allocations based on old ones. Nobody is this much trouble unless they are a major threat to a sinister plan.
Just another allegation from the political left wing rag the Washington Post aka Pravda on the Potomoc. BTW 1b1 if you are going to post something post the full article instead of bits and pieces that align with your leftist views.
Just another allegation from the political left wing rag the Washington Post aka Pravda on the Potomoc. BTW 1b1 if you are going to post something post the full article instead of bits and pieces that align with your leftist views. Originally Posted by golferguy55
... Might it be because Trump has brought a huge
lawsuit against the Post?? ... And this is how
they retaliate?

#### Salty

This looks bad. I’m sure he has a great reason for all this activity. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

nonsense.
Who reads government documents, it it like reading a lawbook, unless the guess is spy there will be board to death even with top secret crap.
...I’m sure he has a great reason for all this activity. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
He does and it's easily answered by a simple question: What was contained in those documents, referred to as a "binder" in official documents, dated January 19, 2021 and as published in the Federal Register Vol 86, No 14, on January 25, 2021?

For an ironic movie reference;
think of a "containment crew" in the Men in Black movies

Frankly, I'm shocked that the Lawfare Group was so willing to risk it - to get that particular biscuit. Must be mighty skeered of it ever seeing the light of day.