No arguing with reality!

Ommmmmm, Ommmmmmm, Ommmmmmmm looking for that third eye.
BigLouse can't argue with reality because he has been unable to find reality!

Another stooge who cannot get a grasp on reality: Odumbo (BigLouse's anointed leader).

.Odumbo's 2012 Budget

. . . . . . . .AGAINST . . . . FOR

HOUSE
. . . 414 . . . . . . . . .0

(the vote was a complete, bipartisan rejection of Odumboism)
http://campaign2012.washingtonexamine r.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-budget-fails-414-0-democrats-bail/452571

By a stunning 0-414 tally Wednesday night, the House of Representatives voted down a budget proposal based on President Barack Obama’s 2013 recommendations. Congress hadn’t seen a budget vote that lopsided since last May, when the Senate voted down an Obama budget plan by a 0-97 margin.

For the second year in a row President Obama’s much-ballyhooed budget failed to garner a single vote in its favor. That’s right, not a single one of the 191 Democrats in the House of Representatives could muster the courage to vote for their president’s budget.

. . . . .

I think BL messages are right on target.

. . . Of course, if you're a Republican you will argue the facts.

I think BL messages are right on target.

. . . Of course, if you're a Republican you will argue the facts.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
No Argument: just facts --

.........Odumbo's 2013 Budget

. . . . . . . .AGAINST . . . . FOR

HOUSE
. . . 414 . . . . . . . . .0

(the vote was a complete, bipartisan rejection of Odumboism)
http://campaign2012.washingtonexamine r.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-budget-fails-414-0-democrats-bail/452571

By a stunning 0-414 tally Wednesday night, the House of Representatives voted down a budget proposal based on President Barack Obama’s 2013 recommendations. Congress hadn’t seen a budget vote that lopsided since last May, when the Senate voted down an Obama budget plan by a 0-97 margin.

For the second year in a row President Obama’s much-ballyhooed budget failed to garner a single vote in its favor. That’s right, not a single one of the 191 Democrats in the House of Representatives could muster the courage to vote for their president’s budget.

.............................. .
  • CJ7
  • 04-04-2012, 04:18 PM
makes it hard to blame the dems for spending doesnt it?

something you cant do or say for the former congress who passed 1100 spending bills in 1800 days ... like BL mentioned.
makes it hard to blame the dems for spending doesnt it?

something you cant do or say for the former congress who passed 1100 spending bills in 1800 days ... like BL mentioned. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wrong again, O' Unwise One. To a Dimocrap the 'budget' and 'spending' remain two separate issues. Odumbo, Pelosi and Reid have spent and spent and spent heedless of any restricting budget!!!

Odumbo, et al., place the same value on a 'budget' that they place on the Constitution: and that is nil! Ex: "I don't care about the Constitution!" Congressman Phil Hare (IL-D) 2010.
O'Reilly is a funny guy. Complete idiot, but funny. That's a good slide, BL.
  • Seedy
  • 04-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Nmow thats some funny shit on buggerosi....lmao
414 to 0..................se e ya...
When the SCOTUS overturns Obamacare he will have nothing to show for his only four years except a massive debt, higher taxes, wasted money, and I hope a few friends in orange coveralls.