Germany wants to stop refugees

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-policy.html

looks like frau merkel did an about face on her immigration policy.

her govt is now calling for measures to stop the migrant flow.
SPAM
Frau merkel. She won a kalergi prize for her role in Europe's destruction and the genocide of white people. Her 30 pieces of silver amounted to a couple million dollars.

If you don't know what the kalergi plan or kalergi prize is, look it up. Just because it's not on the news doesn't mean it's not real.
Humpty
Humpty Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
oink
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 07:18 AM
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hope you have a few unemployed immigrants living in your house, eating your food, and bitching at you for the conditions you make them live in everyday.
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 07:19 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-policy.html

looks like frau merkel did an about face on her immigration policy.

her govt is now calling for measures to stop the migrant flow. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Multiple incompatible cultures do not mix well, and virtually no one benefits except the political hucksters.
Humpty Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yappy! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be packing your bags to leave country?
Yappy! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be packing your bags to leave country? Originally Posted by canuckeight
he's shaving his nether regions.
Multiple incompatible cultures do not mix well, and virtually no one benefits except the political hucksters. Originally Posted by DSK
yep. Frau Merkel wants to stay chancellor, she sees that people are pissed off. she wants to stay relevant and in power so policy change.

I think it is too late for her.
I hope you have a few unemployed immigrants living in your house, eating your food, and bitching at you for the conditions you make them live in everyday. Originally Posted by DSK
he'd realize how miserable those people will make him.

prolly wouldn't know if a snake bit 'em.
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 09:27 AM
he'd realize how miserable those people will make him.

prolly wouldn't know if a snake bit 'em. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hell, he doesn't know shit from Shinola as it is.
I can't imagine why the Germans are fed up with the refugees.

In my "other life" in the mid to late 60's there was a German physicist living among the Iraqis with whom I was also living and he was constantly irritated by them and disgusted with their acceptable standards of living, particularly in the hygiene area, and complained frequently. They didn't like him either ... probably his bitching. After many days/weeks of drinking bad tea and listening to them I suggested they should be able to get along because they had something in common: they all hated Jews! At least it got them to thinking ... until the "shit hit the fan" in '67.
I hope you have a few unemployed immigrants living in your house, eating your food, and bitching at you for the conditions you make them live in everyday. Originally Posted by DSK
He keeps getting rejected by those same immigrants when he offers them " employment" at his Austin area gloryholes.