The president is a sadistic bastard for sending refugees back to terror...

In case you missed it one of the last things that President Obama did before leaving on an extended vacation was to end our policy of accepting Cuban refugees and escapees. The last word is that nearly 300 Cubans were waiting in Mexico for that last bit of their journey to freedom and Obama shuts them down. Back they go to the remaining Castro ghoul for prison. Compare this to Trump;

We're told a little over a hundred refugees from terrorist nations got sent back from whence they came. Were they terrorists? We don't know but we couldn't be sure of anything. The press, the left, the democrats are outraged that Trump would do this to people but for the Cubans....silence and we know that there were no terrorists among the Cubans.

Why does the left (that means democrats, press, and activists) hate Hispanic people sooooo much?

as opposed to the Middle Eastern refugees

We're told a little over a hundred refugees from terrorist nations got sent back from whence they came. Were they terrorists? We don't know but we couldn't be sure of anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I thought there were 109 "detained." From where'd the 100+ come.

There was a report that 2 were "deported."
Was Al Pacino among them.

http://eccie.net/attachment.php?atta...1&d=1485885845
Attached Images File Type: gif IMG_1597.GIF (49.0 KB, 126 views)
In case you missed it one of the last things that President Obama did before leaving on an extended vacation was to end our policy of accepting Cuban refugees and escapees. The last word is that nearly 300 Cubans were waiting in Mexico for that last bit of their journey to freedom and Obama shuts them down. Back they go to the remaining Castro ghoul for prison. Compare this to Trump;

We're told a little over a hundred refugees from terrorist nations got sent back from whence they came. Were they terrorists? We don't know but we couldn't be sure of anything. The press, the left, the democrats are outraged that Trump would do this to people but for the Cubans....silence and we know that there were no terrorists among the Cubans.

Why does the left (that means democrats, press, and activists) hate Hispanic people sooooo much?

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No tears from Chuckie about that eh?
I thought there were 109 "detained." From where'd the 100+ come.

There was a report that 2 were "deported." Originally Posted by LexusLover
I didn't want to get into a quibble contest with some libtard about how many there really was. So I estimated.
I didn't want to get into a quibble contest with some libtard about how many there really was. So I estimated. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think there is 300, I believe LL is referring to the # detained from Trumps EO.
I think there is 300, I believe LL is referring to the # detained from Trumps EO. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes. I guess I was thinking he had some updated info.

A serious distinction is: With respect to the Cubans they were to be turned over to Cuban police/military when returned, and the "refugees" returned will go back to the camps from which they came.

As I understood the Trump policy on "refugees" it is that the U.S. will support and secure the camps to assure their safety, which will require Congressional approval ... I suppose those who give a shit will soon find out if Schumer was shedding tears over the plight of the refugees or over lost votes by his chosen candidate, if not himself. I'm believing the latter. Had it been the former he would have been the cheerleader long ago to improve things over there.

How many Christians' heads had to roll before he cried?

Hasn't Trump wiped out the Cuba EO by Obaminable?
I didn't want to get into a quibble contest with some libtard about how many there really was. So I estimated. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are talking about Middle Easterners or Cubans?
I suppose those who give a shit will soon find out if Schumer was shedding tears...over lost votes by his chosen candidate, if not himself.

How many Christians' heads had to roll before he cried? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Chuck and I are about the same age. I'd pay good money if he'd accept a challenge to lace 'em up and get in the ring with me for 3 rounds. I doubt he'd even make it one (but three...yeah, that'd work).

I promise you....I'd give that fucker something to cry about.
Oh, go ahead, and give him a full 3 minus 30 seconds!

Then give it the gas.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
wondered why you are pissed about ending "wet foot dry foot" when most dislike undocumented (illegal) immigrants. Or is it just a gig Obama post? Just asking.
Or is it just a gig Obama post? Just asking. Originally Posted by wordup666
wondered why you are pissed about ending "wet foot dry foot" when most dislike undocumented (illegal) immigrants. Or is it just a gig Obama post? Just asking. Originally Posted by wordup666

Shut your 0zombie Hole, eeehbbuhhhrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4-CeWVw8M
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup666
Or is it just a gig Obama post? Just asking.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shut your 0zombie Hole, eeehbbuhhhrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4-CeWVw8M Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Please excuse my colleagues for posting in Conservative Ebonics! let me translate..

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST!!

thank you for posting.
wondered why you are pissed about ending "wet foot dry foot" when most dislike undocumented (illegal) immigrants. Or is it just a gig Obama post? Just asking. Originally Posted by wordup666
Two things; I think Obama was wrong on principal and wrong in his timing at the last second. The other is the reaction of the libtards towards what Trump did and not a word about what Obama did. Now give the conservatives their due on this, they did complain about what Obama did (the liberals didn't) and some of them are even saying that didn't like the rollout or the execution (even if they agree with the premise) but they do acknowledge that it is constitutional. Even Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz agrees that Trump has the right and power to do what he did even if Dershowitz doesn't agree with it.

The final take; Trump was legally within the Constitution and his authority as POTUS. Anyone who says different is ignorant, a fool, and a hack.

When I know there is going to be libtard objections and smokey numbers, I estimate. Otherwise, we'll spend days arguing if it was 200 or 201.