When Are You feeling Kinky?

I know everyone has that particular time of the day that feel like they have to have it. You see I am a nympho and any time of the day and night doesn't matter to me, but I can say that I reach my peak at night! When do you guys prefer is the best time for you to have a little fun!
Pretty much anytime.
You know what makes me horny? I wake up in the morning, get on this website, and I see nineteen threADs posted by you...then I check my PM box and find three unsolicited PMs from you...THAT makes me horny...

Actually that's a really big lie...
Especially when I am under Wakeup!!
When he walks off the stage after a set I grab him and love all over him.
Kinky Friedman, right??
TeeHeeHee.
Actually, whenever I know one of my faves is on the way over. Some of you guys know who to bring the kink out.
And I love you for it!!!
Love ya'll.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
You know what makes me horny? I wake up in the morning, get on this website, and I see nineteen threADs posted by you...then I check my PM box and find three unsolicited PMs from you...THAT makes me horny...

Actually that's a really big lie... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You forgot about the part where she replies to 15 Iso's stating she does that.
I feel the love.
You are not alone.
Me? Generally any time I'm breathing.
LMAOOOOO @ Wakeup! Great way to call it how you see it.
Pretty much anytime, however, I am more kinky in the mornings when I am fresh and not tired!!
I'm going to take another angle here.

Don't you love sessions where you're not in too much of a kinky mood, as a matter of fact "neutral", and you let certain aspects about the foreplay or woman's appearance rev you up from 0 to 60?

I remember one time just laying on the bed, soft as a snail, thumbing through my smart phone, then looking up at her enter the room in the bra/panty combo, ass just hanging right, slim stomach, and all of a sudden junior just rises to full attention at the site of her walking.
LMAOOOOO @ Wakeup! Great way to call it how you see it. Originally Posted by exoticentyce

He does have a way with words dosnt he ?..

Actually that's a really big lie... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Dayum!

I am always horny in the morning or after I get loaded lol. Just sayin.
Dayum!

I am always horny in the morning or after I get loaded lol. Just sayin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
So London, you want to go out for drinks when you are in town, or better yet stay in? Lol