Pregnant providers or not?

This is out of curiosity. Hobbyists: would you rather spend time with a pregnant provider or one that is not? Would the idea of a provider being pregnant scare you off or draw you in? And if you do enjoy a pregnant provider, what is the best stage of pregnancy? The beginning, where she is not showing; the middle, where she might have a bit of a pudge; or near the end, with a big round stomach. And what about lactating? Do men have interest in that and if so, what is the reasoning? Not knocking it or being judgmental. This is just a subject that I have wondered about and would love your opinions. And where are the hotspots for pregnant providers?
My last provider and review, whose handle on another board is coincidentally Serenity Love, was with a mid twenties, like yourself, pregnant provider. She was 7 1/2 months at the time.

Being the father of 2, kids having sex with a pregnant woman is not new. She was horny as hell, loved her swollen tits licked, squeezed, sucked, pinched, and repeated often. Anything we did she loved. Wish i could see again before her due date.

If the opportunity arose again and I was attracted to the provider, hell yeah I see another pregnant provider.

If still lived in FTW and not Iowa, I would be seeking you out,since you have interest in this topic.
Something definitely on my to do list. Are you pregnant ?
I have had mixed results.

The 1st time went well and I did not know she was pregnant until I arrived and saw her standing on the porch.

The second time I sought out a pregnant ebony girl I knew from Facebook. In this encounter the big belly turned out to be a distraction.
I don't know if I would or wouldn't see a provider who was pregnant, but I know that my ex was never hornier than when she was carrying.
I would, and lactating providers are like the holy grail for me. I definitely seek them out, but rarely have the good luck to find them. Or the rate is exhorbitant
Many years ago I called a provider that I had not seen in some time for a date. It was winter time and she showed up to the hotel with a heavy coat that hid her BIG BUMP. I let her in and as we hugged I definitely noticed the protrusion. After the shock we settled down to some fun. We eventually ended up with her riding cowgirl, belly and tits a bouncing. I could not stand it anymore and shot my load in the hat. She kept going screaming loud enough to wake the dead until she had a huge orgasm.

We rested for some time and she was begging me to stick it to her again. This time ended up doggie and same thing happened, after I shot my load she kept going begging me to pound her harder. Again we rested and she was up for more but I was totally spent.

I finally convinced her that I had to get some sleep and on her way out I jokingly said something about the father of her child. With a straight face she said don't you remember the last time that she saw me, about 7 months ago, the rubber broke. Then she was gone. Took me a minute to remember that the rubber did not break.

True story, believe it or not.
I would like to try a pregnant provider. I am attracted to women who are and think they are very sexy. I have tired to see some in the past but schedules never worked out.
I would like one in her third trimester, not sure how it would go, but would love to find out someday.
Sorry i have not responded back but there seems to be some positive feedback on this subject. I recently found out i am pregnant. About 2 months to be exact and i was thinking about continuing to provide, even through my 3rd trimester but wanted some opinions first. I didn't know if it made men feel uncomfortable or not. Also, if i do provide, when do i start posting that i am pregnant? But yes my hormones have definitely been higher. I do want to get frisky quite often. Just imagine when I'm further along! e but thank you guys so much for your input! Maybe i will see one or two of you in the future!
I say start posting now that you are pregnant, state how many months along, and provide a recent photo (within the last 2 weeks). About 7 months along, that's when a pregnant lady starts to really do it for me.

As far as lactation, it is not typical for a woman to start lactating before she gives birth. I would say don't force it. You would be giving up valuable colostrum, which your child will need.
I say start posting now that you are pregnant, state how many months along, and provide a recent photo (within the last 2 weeks). About 7 months along, that's when a pregnant lady starts to really do it for me.

As far as lactation, it is not typical for a woman to start lactating before she gives birth. I would say don't force it. You would be giving up valuable colostrum, which your child will need. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Thank you for the input! I might start posting it now. I was just worried it might scare men away. But if you think it's a good thing then.... and the pictures i have up are recent. Just 2 weeks ago as a matter of fact. And i wasn't thinking about the lactation fetish until after birth,few months maybe, let my baby get the best of it. Lol. But thank you for your concern and input! It is greatly appreciated!
Pregnant is the biggest turn on I can think of. Good luck.
Sorry luv, but not for me. I can't imagine that I would enjoy the experience.

Never knowingly been with a provider when she was knocked up. A line even freaky me wouldn't cross.

Sorry luv, but not for me. I can't imagine that I would enjoy the experience.

Never knowingly been with a provider when she was knocked up. A line even freaky me wouldn't cross.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Seconded. I thought I was going to be the sole dissenting opinion, but I'm glad I'm not.

If you were to dig into the "why" it boils down to this:

Having sex with a woman you are not attached to is hopefully just sex without strings.

Having sex with a pregnant woman is one of two things:
-She is starting a family with someone, and I don't want any part of that.
-She made some life choices that I would consider SERIOUS mistakes (BBFS), and I don't want to be in a compromising position with someone that careless.
  • Trey
  • 11-13-2015, 07:06 AM
Normally TG you make a lot more sense than your reasoning here. Half if not more of these chicks already have kids. And being pregnant has no real relation to bbfs, girls can take birth control, plan B, or have tubes tied and do bbfs you'd know no difference. The hobby is not life, you can have real relationships outside of it.

As for me on doing a pregnant lady, I've had interest but so far no. I think you will see a new clientele more on the fetish side.