First time seeing a provider yesterday had some ?'s

So, I met a provider yesterday. Long story short: was not what I had anticipated. We agreed upon a half hour, $50, massage plus extras. I was there less than 10 minutes, the extras were you up charged and she was close to her pics but definitely not as advertised. Is this the norm for eccie ladies? She was really nice and I researched quite a bit before taking the plunge but man I was disappointed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry that happened to you, but who was she?
I'm not sure if it's okay to give that info out? Or is it? I'm still new to this. Ha
I'm not sure if it's okay to give that info out? Or is it? I'm still new to this. Ha Originally Posted by Marcb6977
Do a review of the provider. That's the purpose of ECCIE, to share information so that others can either experience the same good service another received or so they can avoid bad service someone might have received.
She was really nice and I researched quite a bit before taking the plunge but man I was disappointed. Originally Posted by Marcb6977
It happens but it's definitely not the norm. So when you say you researched quite a bit, did she have many reviews? Do you have premium access such that you can read the ROS in the reviews? In my opinion that's an absolute must, if there is any upselling going on it will be mentioned in the ROS of the reviews. 50 bucks is cheap for a FBSM, I would have been skeptical of that including much. Maybe L1, but certainly nothing more than that.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. It was 150 not 50. Yeah she had over a 160 reviews only about 10 were negative.
Yeah, I would recommend writing a review and be honest about what you experienced. I have personally had good experience with the women I have pursued based on information here. I'm sorry you accidentally TOFFT...
+1 that's why this exists
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. It was 150 not 50. Yeah she had over a 160 reviews only about 10 were negative. Originally Posted by Marcb6977
Gotcha, I always read $ by itself as 100 and $$ as 200, etc. but for some reason whenever I see $50 I read it as 50 bucks, it always throws me off! OK, so I did see your review. According to her web site her donation schedule is:

====
My donations are:

1/2 hour in-call $150
1 hour in-call $250

Body rubs
1 Hr $150
1/2 Hr $100
====

Based on that, your 1/2 hour appt. for 150 should have been full service, I wonder if the two of you got mixed up on the length of the session? Perhaps you thought it was 1/2 hour and she thought it was a full hour? That's the only thing I can think of.
Since you wrote a review...

A couple of things to address:

Do's - Do continue seeing ladies, and write reviews. It is your opinion of the encounter.

Forward the emails and PMs from her white knights to staff as requested by Duke of G.

Don'ts - Don't be intimidated by her white knights. They can't do shit to you other than be little bitches.

Don't stop hobbying because of this incident. You just so happened to have picked a lady whose fans are assholes.

I post this because I have personally been in a situation with her and her white knights. Things are mostly smoothed over with her and it has never effected my ability to see any lady I wish to see.

Good luck to you.