Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: None !!!!
Session Length: Nothing
Fee: Zero
Hair Length and Color: Didn't get to see it
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know she never showed up!!!
Recommendation: No
Not a good way to start her eccie career
I really hate to write a negative review but fuck at least have an explanation why you didn't answer. Pretty ducking embarrassing when you're knocking and people in the other rooms come out to see what's going on.

Not a good way to start her eccie career Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Thanks you I appreciate you're interest in advising how to post this but I think it's worthy of a review only for the simple fact that I cancelled my whole day. Not to mention scheduled this a week in advanced.

OP Read this: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739 Originally Posted by dominos
moved to coed
Awe, poor baby. Try again
Next time go with a for sure
Didn't she just start? Well, maybe she had family issues, child issues, car issues, lady issues, phone issues, and/or hearing issues. I try to make it a habit to always be near one of my go to's just in case plans fall through. Trust me, there are some solid gals here who can be ready in a pinch.
Sure there could have been all or one of those suggested issues but is it that hard to communicate? If the shoe was on the other shoe I would be crucified! Just saying that in this hobby shit happened but please let the other party know. Or am I wrong here ?

Didn't she just start? Well, maybe she had family issues, child issues, car issues, lady issues, phone issues, and/or hearing issues. I try to make it a habit to always be near one of my go to's just in case plans fall through. Trust me, there are some solid gals here who can be ready in a pinch. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Sure there could have been all or one of those suggested issues but is it that hard to communicate? If the shoe was on the other shoe I would be crucified! Just saying that in this hobby shit happened but please let the other party know. Or am I wrong here ? Originally Posted by Whodwho
You are absolutely correct, I was being a bit sarcastic. Just a part of my dry humor.
I'm scheduled with her Thursday morning and have already had my flaky senses on high alert from our texts. Fuck! Any ladies in the Galleria area want to be my plan B? Seriously.
Yeah... Have a provider block off time to be a plan B.
Yeah... Have a provider block off time to be a plan B. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Did I ask them to block off a time for me or if they were interested in being my plan "B"? There's a big difference. Mind your own fucking business.
Ah, so you haven't thought that plan through. Fair enough.