Boobs for Surcher!

It was mentioned in another thread : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15453&page=6

Boobs for Surcher

So post away ladies and gents...

Just for you babe!!! I don't share with many,, other than in my yahoo groups, but I love you hun and that is where I first met you and you turned me on to ASPD.. I wish you a swift recovery...
Nicely done!

rr
Good Job Alexis, that should have at least part of him raising up from the bed.
Good Lordy,, I hope this does raise him from the bed ,, because I love that man.. I thinck we all need to get together and have a fund raiser/ get together for our man Surcher.... Not a big social event but a small something...
Actually whatever the needs may be...........
Your Holiness you have just set back Tibetan independence by several decades.
That ought dislodge that pesky breathing tube.
OMG,,, Show your titties girls and guys!!! Cut your face out if you must.. It is all good...........
That ought dislodge that pesky breathing tube. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I hope for the highest good Dali Lama, that he does not need that damn breathing tube,, much longer..
  • MLisa
  • 02-07-2010, 02:15 AM
I hope these will help.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0110boobs.jpg (168.9 KB, 753 views)
They helped me! MLisa is always on the winning team! Surcher will be smiling.
Thanks ladies! (and your Holiness...spectacular rack, sir)

Keep 'em coming.
Good Lordy,, I hope this does raise him from the bed ,, because I love that man.. I thinck we all need to get together and have a fund raiser/ get together for our man Surcher.... Not a big social event but a small something...
Actually whatever the needs may be........... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
I will donate a topless haircut... Originally Posted by Ginger Taylor
There you have it.... A fundraiser throw down and the first donation.

Why don't you run with this Alexis and try and get something set up. I am sure more peeps will join in with help and more donations to raffle or auction off. Maybe enough $$$$ will be raised to provide a little comfort his way. If you get enough interest I might even donate a couple hours of my time so that you ladies will have something to bid on.... lol

Good luck!
boobs for surcher

Kisses, get well soon
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I think his holiness is due a Tibetan tasing for that shot. You would have thunk his holiness would have had a boob job?