Serious for a sec...

Just a thought, but has anyone contracted STDs through a provider or vice versa? If so, how'd you all handle it? I only wonder because I want to remain clean. So far, I've only been with one provider and haven't had sex for months before that. And my last check up I was clean, but it is a scary thought thinking someone could be irresponsible and infect you. Damn these carnal urges.
Safest way to remain "clean" & still hobby is to see non gfe providers (cbj, no DATY/Kissing) but even then "shit happens"! For the most part providers are just as concerned about catching something as you are & take all possible measures to "stay clean".
  • pxmcc
  • 11-15-2018, 02:05 AM
in the hobby, i've seen lotsa hpv and what was probably staph. (no herpes, fortunately.) i steer clear or take measures..
Do whatever you do in your real life to avoid STDs. It's the same. I know many more people who have caught something from a cheating spouse than people who have contracted anything from hobby stuff.
Contract an STD? No. But I did save a bundle on my car insurance.
Contract an STD? No. But I did save a bundle on my car insurance. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Geico? Lol
body condom !
Do whatever you do in your real life to avoid STDs. It's the same. I know many more people who have caught something from a cheating spouse than people who have contracted anything from hobby stuff. Originally Posted by B Three
+1^

It seems counter-intuitive, but it may in fact be somewhat more risky to play the field in real-world dating than in regularly seeing independent providers.
Serious for a sec... Originally Posted by Yes_man
Just don't hobby!!
Always wrap it up..
body condom ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Break out the Saran Wrap, like in booty call..

Starring Jamie Foxx
Do what you can to play safe, get regularly tested. It's about all you can do.
You may want to consider getting out of the hobby OP
Break out the Saran Wrap, like in booty call..

Starring Jamie Foxx Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Tamela Jones was sexy as hell but too many rules! 😁
Right!

She was was making his ass jump through hoops..

Did he even get it that night, I can't recall..