Review or No Review

Was wondering what the rules or thoughts were concerning someone i saw who has a no review policy and now i know why... Simply said, TOFT
Respect her wishes and don't do a review. You've posted it here so I'm sure guys will do you asking who that person is, so you do your part that way, but definitely respect her policy. Or at least I would. Sorry for your experience.
Write a post in the men's lounge if you feel strongly about it. She doesn't advertise here does she?
If you wish to enact a "No-Encounter Report" policy, you must notify the Staff of your request.

Staff will also need to be informed of the reason for this request.

The request will be forwarded to the Admins for review and decision.

The following is found in the Upgraded Female Account Welcome Letter

“No-Encounter Report” Policies are selectively granted on ECCIE Worldwide for specific reasons, usually relating to privacy or security for the Upgraded Female Account.Please understand that enacting a no-Encounter Reportpolicyon ECCIE Worldwide also forfeits your ability to post in the Weekly Update forums or create a Bio Page.Also, please take note that No-Encounter Report policies are not granted to shield an Upgraded Female Account from negative publicity, and that negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to stand to inform the membership, depending on the circumstances.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1

And you cannot have a no review policy and advertise or maintain a bio page on ECCIE. You can ask the gent not to review you but it is up to him whether he does or not. And if he does it will stay on the site. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

If they have such a policy, it is usually (not always) because they are being shady about something .... like....the pimp dont want it.... or....they are up to no good (on top of the obvious nature of this so-called hobby, that is...)

A good example would be TittyTate (Dallas Trainwreck who captures your info when you visit her site and threatens to OUT you)

Dont believe me? Check her posts in Dal and Hou from earlier this year.... think its a coincidence that she claims to be a balla, yet no recent credible reviews....

** simply using that as an example...otherwise there have been numerous threads about NO REVIEW POLICIES so search is your friend....

As always, YMMV.

I say, PIUITB !

One more thing.. if you DO have taint photos of her, Pyramider would like to see those....
If they have such a policy, it is usually (not always) because they are being shady about something Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I don't think that is true most of the time.
^ Which is why I added (not always) to my statement.
I’m talking about the usually. I think it’s rare that someone with a NRP is doing something shady. Otherwise more shady girls would have them and we’d be inundated with posts like this. Most of us with NRPs never have an issue at all.
You do realize what NPR stands for.....right ?

By using usually WITH not always implies that the percentage is somewhere between 50% and 100% ...non-inclusive.

Besides.. it is a mute point because the OP is a sHandle .... POSSIBLY for Mythos or her butt-buddy WolfWapistCutePapiTurd

* possibly meaning not 100%
^^^awww you want my attention. Cute. Can no longer harass me on your provider account so this shandle is your next option?

OP- you can write a review here on any provider you see. Their personal no review policy has nothing to do with the review policies of this board.

P.s. Direct policy questions are best ask via pm to a mod
^^^awww you want my attention. Cute. Can no longer harass me on your provider account so this shandle is your next option? Originally Posted by Mythos
Not particularly, but since you are my official fart-checker this year, it is unavoidable so I run with it.

So which provider do you think I am now ? I forget.
It's only fun if TryWeakly is me and I'm him and we are arguing back and forth...
If she advertises here,you can review her if you choose to do so

And oh just ignore members with no PA,unless they have vaginas
Their opinions are useless
<-------- has a nice vagina, ijs
The left side of my screen has a vagina?

Be careful, I might just come give you a what'fer with all that vagina speaketh....the difference between pink and stink is a matter of angulation....
I typically avoid providers who ask for no reviews. I have broken my personal policy twice and regretted it twice.