URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...-/574511957167
City: Near Saratoga Springs
State: New York
Address: Outcall near Saratoga Springs
Activities: BBBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, Seashell, K9, Standing K9
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, body looks good, not too slim not too big. Good curves nice ass, perky B’s. Nice eyes, Teeth no good.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Southgate18
Wonder when the breaking point will be. When will it just be too much for all you guys LOL. Only then May rates come down. That and an influx of new whores.
Wonder when the breaking point will be. When will it just be too much for all of you guys LOL. Only then May rates come down. That and an influx of new whores. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
I have found some outstanding success with Sugaring. If you approach the 35+ crowd in these groups, they are more receptive to not even taking money. I have a 40-year-old; I just go and fuck once a week. And she is 9.
I have found some outstanding success with Sugaring. If you approach the 35+ crowd in these groups, they are more receptive to not even taking money. I have a 40-year-old; I just go and fuck once a week. And she is 9. Originally Posted by EsoMonty
That whole sugar thing is a lot harder if you have a SO and less flexible/free time.
That whole sugar thing is a lot harder if you have a SO and less flexible/free time. Originally Posted by Southgate18
^ this...