City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, SS, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She's bodacious tits with peirced nipples, extra meat on the bones but not in a "jesus woman, step away from the trough" way. Very good and attentive delivery of the water bottle.
Recommendation: Yes
She's bodacious tits with peirced nipples, extra meat on the bones but not in a "jesus woman, step away from the trough" way. Originally Posted by Jetjo776
what? LOL..

of course I quoted Proverbs in my headline review of Gold last night. I'm probably not the guy who should be asking, LOL

excellent review. I love seeing other guys loving Mia. while I consider Gold to be golden, Mia is Gold herself

• Jtbc
  • 11-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Great first service!
she is platinum
Outlook good.
in case anyone is wondering, yes, Mia works Bankers' hours still, but she is ready to serve Veterans (and Conscientious Objectors ) today, when she gets through, it is you who will be saying "thank you for your service"!
Shame she isn't skinny - but a good review nevertheless
Shame she isn't skinny - but a good review nevertheless Originally Posted by friendly fred
shame? not every girl can be, or wants to be skinny. besides, Mia is a Woman of Color, genetics don't favor slim, like they do with Koreans, Chinese, etc..

the word is voluptuous, and Mia owns that word in AMPville.
Mia has an ass to die for
  • Gp_R
  • 11-13-2019, 10:07 AM
I’m glad she stands out!
  • Aoi
  • 11-14-2019, 10:35 AM
One of the rare non Asians.
Yes she is I'm not really sure even where she's from