Advice for answering PM

Looking for some advice.

I received a pm asking the particulars on a girl. After looking at the date of joining, and no posts I am not sure to give up the info.

With a "particular ppl" we wish no give information to, any suggestions on when to trust a message and answer? I do want to help us and the board out.
I would not give out such information to anyone who has not established some credibility on the board.
You do not have to answer a PM.
Do NOT give out the Ladies info sweets.
Spots,

It just isn't advisable particularly, as Jack says, they haven't established credibility!

DD
I didn't give anything out as I had a bad feeling about it. Glad to think I wasn't alone on it.
Thanks for for all the help everyone!!!!!
If they just joined!? Fuck that. Wait until they've clearly contributed.
Regardless of when they joined, if they have no reviews, no posts and no contributions to the board they have no credibility and deserve no info.
Just like a thread that was started a while ago, there are creepy stalkers.
There is a guy (that is now in jail) that I had to alert everyone about on another board. He tied up a girl, cut her up with razors, BB raped her, cut off in labia minora, beat her, and left her that way to be found. He had just joined that board under another name (name hopper) and was asking for information about me!!! A regular tipped me off that he was asking about me and since I recognized his name from an email I read warning girls about him I knew who he was and was able to alert the board that it was him.
You really don't know who these "new" guys are. They could be name/ ip address hoppers, crazy stalkers, insane exs.... only god knows. NEVER give out any personal information on a girl, if a newbie asks a lot of questions about a girl alert her to it. If my regular didn't give me the heads up I wouldn't have been able to alert everyone about this crazy guy and only god knows who else he would have cut up and brutalized.
just answer and ask them FIRST if "they are affiliated with any law enforcement agency",,,,if they say no then your good to go!!

or ask them to send you a pic of their private parts nude, i dont think law enforcement will do that,,, I aalways make the provider pull out a BOOB so I can GRAB onto it, to tell if shes a police officer in disguise.

after these precautions you should be good to go,, fire the info off to them
Gee jb, why don't you just have them bend over for cavity inspection?
he does, ijs
that was just part one of my "screening" process
part 2 next week