excessive communications with providers

this should be an interesting thread. open to eveyone. when initiating a first time meet with a provider is many pm's about one's self including pics, and general personal information about one's self to much. even though thoses pm's do get responses. ok go at it and thanks
Why would you send them pics?

Only thing I ever asked was what time to be there.

I look like Brad Pitt and the guy before me looked like Brad Pitt.

Ask her, she will tell you I am a good looking best fuck she has ever had.

She wouldnt say it if it werent true.
Why??????
I'm with Gotyour6 on this one.
Peace
PK
For an initial request for an appointment, I provide the following information, no more, no less:

My board handles
Provider reference(s)
Proposed date and time
Duration
Incall or outcall
I start with, can I buy you a drink. And go from there
If it sounds good
time now
many times they forget to ask name.
screening is ask someone they know. POINT AT ME and ask is that guy ok
this should be an interesting thread. open to eveyone. when initiating a first time meet with a provider is many pm's about one's self including pics, and general personal information about one's self to much. even though thoses pm's do get responses. ok go at it and thanks Originally Posted by tommylove
I appreciate:

When a gent has read through my website for info and updates It's Short & Sweet - arriving directly to the point -- oh! Wait! That's me!! ;--)

I appreciate when a gent includes:

Personalised introduction

City

Date
(possibly an alternate day)

Time or Time Frame desired to meet (blocks of 3-4 hours of flexibility is always very nice to receive.)

Length of appointment

Phone number noting days and time you are available to chat (Mon-Fri 9-5pm / weekday mornings/afternoons/evenings/etc)

P411/ Date-check ID if you have one

Nice to know, but not essential:
any board handles
provider references (although I only accept references from some ladies)

I prefer one (up to two) e-mails before I call you.

I dislike several PMs for scheduling purposes but am always happy to respond to them when they are not for scheduling.

1-2 PMs with the above info is okay for scheduling, although I still prefer e-mail.

Text is okay if I know you and your living situation well.

for me.. its best for you to call...I can give you all the details in about a minute verses
10 to 15 emails back and forth..and I really hate texting soo if thats your route..
its best to call me..i dont respond to texts..even if everyone else does..its not my thing..

you can then decide in that minute or so if your down with my screening and details and
poof then we can move onto what time you'll be arriving!!
I start with, can I buy you a drink. And go from there
If it sounds good
time now
many times they forget to ask name.
screening is ask someone they know. POINT AT ME and ask is that guy ok Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ya he is safe. but not ok.
I think it's all about checking out the provider. I always cyber stalk them and read their webpage and it's usually pretty clear what you need to do. I think that goes a lot further than sending a pic of your sexy body.

Some girls ask for pics, but I don't know that I would send them if she didn't ask.
Does anyone ask if the lady stocks her bathroom with extra toilet paper?