meet&greet

the next time you all have a meet and greet would love to join you. it goes without saying i'am on here frequently. have been chatting and approved by two more reputable providers. will be seeing them in the near future. sure hope the stock market doesn't stumble again. need my play money. LOL
I would love to meet Jonnyboy and OSD face to face!
justa, I would buy ya a drink. you coming to roch tonight. AC about 8.
info all sent
kool, we don't want anyone lost near that hood. War is over where the AC is. Very near by ......... well we don't want him to get lost.
  • Doove
  • 03-09-2012, 04:26 PM
I would love to meet Jonnyboy and OSD face to face! Originally Posted by Justapervert
Me too!
Me too! Originally Posted by Doove
is there a problem with drinks or coffee.
And put the chainsaw away. you will hurt yourself like the kid in Christmas Story did with the BB gun

edit: your also welcome to show.
ps: if ya really want to bring a chainsaw to a M&G Doove. I'm sure you do not have one. I can rent you one of mine. Would you like 1, 1.5, 2, 3, or 8 foot bar. May I suggest the 1 foot. its electric. plug it in like a volt car. the rest are 2cyc gas. the 8 ft you will need a helper for a two man saw.
Me too! Originally Posted by Doove
catch a ride with Jokacz, hes bringing GP, I think, last I knew he had to find a trailer cause GP wont fit in his car, ...or you can ride in the trailer ..

Hey, first twenty people get a FREE FUBO shirt!!!
ok Im on way soon
Civilbarrister doing your screening?
Doove, justa. we had a great time. ya should have been there. ya got to go next time. one gal gets to kick my ass and whip me next time. you may like watching that.
darn, missed it. haven't been to the AC in many months
most of the planning was done in another forum. And was to be a smaller group. If you happened to walk in. you would have been welcome. hell a few that had no idea of eccie joined in. as others just asked what was going on. And some looking over with a WTF going on look.
and the op had nothing to do with it. The thread and the timing and a few posts by others was just good by chance. If they could of at the last minute, they would have been welcome to show.