Buffalo / Rochester Visit Possible... Autumn Spring

Talked with Autumn Spring tonight. We've spoke before. She's based in Texas, but I've been trying to convince her to travel up here to visit us. She's agreed that if there is enough interest, she may make the trip, which would be great, considering I travel a bunch, but never have the chance to get near where she's at.

Autumn has asked that if there is interest e-mail her and let her know, this way she can determine if she can make the trip possible.

Here is her most recent add; http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...43#post2153043

Email: join_me6969@yahoo.com (best way to contact me)
Yahoo IM: join_me6969

Screening is a must...
P411 always welcome
2-3provider references.. w/ their contact information and how they will remember you...

Hope some of you are interested... She's got my vote.
I'm in, the librarian look has me!
Stunning lady! I would be interested!

DD
A little notice into Rochester, I am good to go! Love the libarian with an attitude!
I'm in for a Rochester visit for sure.
Feeling Loved..
I am hoping to come and play soon.
Maybe teach you a few things and please you to no end..

Kisses!!!
These upstater fucktards would not appreciate the "springness" of Autumn.
  • MC
  • 03-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Great showcase, Autumn. I'd definitely be interested if you made a future trip to Buffalo.

These upstater fucktards would not appreciate the "springness" of Autumn. Originally Posted by pyramider
And you're posting in the Upstate NY section because....?
And you're posting in the Upstate NY section because....? Originally Posted by MC
... we are all hungry for your unsolicited words of wisdom?
Great showcase, Autumn. I'd definitely be interested if you made a future trip to Buffalo.

And you're posting in the Upstate NY section because....? Originally Posted by MC

I was invited my forum members.
These upstater fucktards would not appreciate the "springness" of Autumn. Originally Posted by pyramider
Be careful pyramider, Autumn may find that Upstate suits her "seasoning" just fine.

I was invited my forum members. Originally Posted by pyramider
Cuz someone has to teach him how! ijs
I was invited my forum members. Originally Posted by pyramider
Upset NY is VERY sophisticated.
Looking to come up in July/August...
Soft, sensual, giving...

May even make a return trip to see the wonderful colors of my Favorite Season Autumn

Kisses!
Looking to come up in July/August...
Soft, sensual, giving...

May even make a return trip to see the wonderful colors of my Favorite Season Autumn

Kisses! Originally Posted by AutumnSpring
We'll look forward to your visit mmmmm and as far as the return trip ... perhaps we should schedule a tour of the wine trails mmmm

DD
Upset NY is VERY sophisticated. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
And the fucktards are sensitive, too.