Jenna back on the chatline as Alyssa

So i was scoping out the Quest Chatline and Jenna happend to be on it now calling herself Alyssa. She got her start on the Chatline and that is where i met her a long time ago when her donation was .60.

I sent her a message confronting her on her stuff. I also told her there is help out there and she should find it. She sent a message back saying she was doing duo's if i am interested LOL

What a shame
If someone doesn't mind schooling me a bit I'de appreciate it....

How does this chatline work?

Are ther alot of girls on there and is it a good way to hook up with providers?

Is this just thriving in buffo or in Rochester also? And if so in roc. What girls?

Thx
So i was scoping out the Quest Chatline and Jenna happend to be on it now calling herself Alyssa. She got her start on the Chatline and that is where i met her a long time ago when her donation was .60. you should see if she will grandfather that rate.

I sent her a message confronting her on her stuff. I also told her there is help out there and she should find it. She sent a message back saying she was doing duo's if i am interested LOL
did ya go for it
What a shame
you can not save another. enjoy the ride, and hop off when it get to much for ya. Originally Posted by kvmllr
but it is ok to tell her.
If someone doesn't mind schooling me a bit I'de appreciate it....

How does this chatline work?

Are ther alot of girls on there and is it a good way to hook up with providers? Originally Posted by Eager2pleazer
I'm curious to as to how good this site is?
I would just like to know if ANYONE has had a normal encounter with her in the last month or so?
I would just like to know if ANYONE has had a normal encounter with her in the last month or so? Originally Posted by cale1964
as this is a SHMB. define normal
http://www.all-acronyms.com/SHMB
I really can't figure that one out, but by "normal," I meant not robbed or pushed out the door.
_________ provider message board
THe chatline is hit or miss. The best ones are Livewire and Quest. Guys must pay to chat with the girls, girls use it for free. At any given time there could be anywhere from a half a dozen up to twenty or more women on there. (There also may be LE lurking there too.) Night times are usually better. Many of the women are lonely hearts looking for a guy to talk to or even date. But there are also many providers, and based upon my experience, most are relatively new to the business. Some have prohibited topic issues, some are behind on their rent, some are there to live out fantasies (no, really...some are.)

However, you seldom find a girl with a hotel room, and they often need you to pick them up at their home and then take them to a motel (at your expense) or back to your home. Prices are generally reasonable. Service can range from "really scared" or mechanical to off the charts and mind blowing. I have met a couple of girls that have become SBs there, a few whose age was at or below the legal limit (took a passadena), but have also had some really bad experiences that made me question why I even hobby to begin with. There are even a few girls that have become "regular" providers that started out there. Hunter comes to mind as one that I first met through there.

Be forewarned, it also can be very time consuming browsing ads and waiting for the girls to respond, and on account of that, what you save (dates can range from $60 to $200 and most girls don't watch the clock) can be quickly gobbled up by chatline fees. (You purchase time with a credit card and go on the clock when you log in.) Lastly, since most of the girls aren't pros, I have ended up with a few "stage five clingers" that call often and at inappropriate times looking "to do it again."