Guess I pissed someone off lmao.

Like I always do lmao. Ok haters, lets start lovin lmao
Oh I wouldn't worry about one BP skank babe haters gonna hate , just keep doing your thing .. Those that know and luv you will take the bad with a grain of salt you would not believe all the lies and crap that had been started about me but just chalk it up to jealousy and keep on pleasing those that can't get enough of you
Only an idiot would confuse you with a fooktard
  • Molay
  • 12-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Alert? What am I missing?
Nothing lmao. It wqas some funny BP shit. And its ova!!!
Oh I wouldn't worry about one BP skank babe haters gonna hate , just keep doing your thing .. Those that know and luv you will take the bad with a grain of salt you would not believe all the lies and crap that had been started about me but just chalk it up to jealousy and keep on pleasing those that can't get enough of you Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
We bad biachaz lol. Thanks chicka!!!
Alert? What am I missing? Originally Posted by Molay
Nothing lmao. It wqas some funny BP shit. And its ova!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I think that is called board spam.
  • Molay
  • 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Nothing lmao. It wqas some funny BP shit. And its ova!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Probably not something to put in alert section.
I think that is called board spam. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I believe you hit the nail on the head !
Sure hope no one had trouble because a real alert was pushed to pg 2 .
Real? alert.
What is this shit?
I can tell you what it's not...........an alert
  • bbkid
  • 12-05-2012, 06:55 AM
What is this shit? Originally Posted by junglemonkey
A threAD
I believe you hit the nail on the head !
Sure hope no one had trouble because a real alert was pushed to pg 2 . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Agreed.
Quit being haters, it was an alert. But the post went away and I dropped it. Let this shit die, and go back to page 2 and bring that important alert up!!!