i need hacker help

I am being blackmailed by the Ashley madison
Please explain....
Dont send bitcoins to them lol
I am being blackmailed by the Ashley madison Originally Posted by Kiley James
If you received a spam-looking message as presented in this thread, it's probably just a scam and a hoax.

Consider this. Anyone can download the (now-public) list of AM e-mails and spam them with threats asking you to send them money.
  • YoHou
  • 09-30-2015, 12:49 PM
what good would a hacker to?

chances are they are just fucking script kiddies who are using the widely accessible database to extort people. They throw a lot of bait and hope someone bites. This is the similar tactics used by the mother fucking RIAA/MPAA when doing DCMA enforcement.

And if it wasn't some retarded ass kids then what exactly is a hacker going to do to help you? If they know what they're doing then trust me, they are using a lot of layers to hide themselves. I know some guys in the business and by know them i just know what they do. I really have no idea who the fuck they are but they have proven themselves to me many times over.

so yea, just ignore it and hope nothing happens. If you send them coins then they know you are scared and might ramp it up.

If anything, just go fess up to whomever

good luck
  • Trey
  • 09-30-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm a hacker I watched that movie in the 90s. I'm the best, my service costs $200 bucks.
^^^For that kinda dough, you're going to need to post some pics.
^^^For that kinda dough, you're going to need to post some pics. Originally Posted by cabletex7
The real question is whether a hacker will be 'White Hat' , "Black Hat" or "Gray Hat".