Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Talking, LFK, BBBJNSNQ
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a very nice person who seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Probably one of the nicest providers I've seen and seems normal. The photos are her and I would say recent but I can understand why someone would think she looks a lot heavier in person. She is not what I'd call large but she is very full, thick and curvey.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the honest review. I will avoid this one....
Guys, she is very new and still getting her footing. She's still in her first month of being a provider so I'd say a little patience will help her most.
Thanks for the honest review. Maybe she can get some pointers to assist her in this business. Hopefully she didnt fall for a mod telling her he know a 20 year veteran with 2 reviews to be Personal Assistant. Most Personal Assistants only care about her cut and not providers schedule. TJ
I live inside your head rent-free! From now on, you will think of me when you masturbate. Welcome to inception...

LMAO!!!
Thanks for the info.
Honest review? Sounds more like an opinion to me. Just my 2 cents.
Honest review? Sounds more like an opinion to me. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Roadhead2017
Originally Posted by Roadhead2017
Ok. Let's see. "Roadhead2017" joined ECCIE just after Carmen came out of UTR. The ONLY provider review "he" has done is of Carmen. The only posts he has ever comment on are only related to...... you guessed it: Carmen. Now, this totally real person is offended by my review of who? ........... Carmen. You do the math folks.

Anyway, my review was far from scathing. I mentioned many positives, was very respectful and gentlemanly.
Great teeth, check them out Pic 6 of eight
Jack I know what you are thinking and implying but I can flat out promise you he is not who you think he is. The one that you are thinking about hasn't joined the site yet and I know this for a very specific reason.

I don't care if people disagree and I don't interfere unless I know something that neither party does and this is one of those cases.
Well jack if you’d like to know my biography I’d sure be glad to give it to you, either private messenger or on here. Doesn’t make a difference to me. I said it’s opinion because most everything you said was quite different than my experience. As far as her being the only review I’ve done is the fact that I’m new to this website but not new to this lifestyle.
Sound like RoadH and RoadL has a stake in Carmens business the way they are protecting her. Yes RoadH account was made 1 week after Carmen and he has only 1 review Carmen. HUUMMM the plot thickens. Of course RoadL knows this cause he is super mod who looks at everyone info and who masturbates to old ass asian women. LMAO X2 TJ