Bottom 10 hotels according to The Hardline

Hobby relevant, i promise.

If you have The Ticket (1310 am radio) app listen to the clips from The Hardline (HL- Hotel Talk).

The best part, how many of you have shagged at one of these places...

You will have fun guessing before you hear the list. Sadly i know a few.

Even if you arent a ticket fan, it is worth the app download and listen for a laugh.
I heard it yesterday. Funny segment. I'm familiar with many of them (from driving by).

Which place had a sign in the parking lot warning of drug dealing and prostitution? LOL.
I only heard the funny fake Donald Trump skit.. wish I had caught that hotel list.
That was a great segment, funny as chit and well familiar with all locations and yep would never stay or whore in any of them, just fucking nasty!!
Why don't you just list the locations for us or give a few examples?
Why don't you just list the locations for us or give a few examples? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Seriously... What good's a list without the list? Ain't got time to go through all that -_-
Why don't you just list the locations for us or give a few examples? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
LOL try the podcast but #10 Walnut Inn at Walnut Hill and Harry Hines what started it since there was a SWAT stand off earlier this week, Palace Suite Inn on Samuel, Dolphin and I-30 was one and Intown Suites at Preston and George Bush was another, funny stuff, google the ticket find the hardline broadcast from Wednesday.

BTW if you are out east let me know, been awhile since we met and nice to have some one in the far east
What's the hardline?
Sports talk radio, best station in Dallas, big P1
What's the hardline? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Not sure, but that question sounds like a great setup for one of my corny ass punchlines. I will take the mature route on this one though. No "low hanging" fruit for me.
^^This

Otherwise it looks like its going in the kitty litter box.
...best station in Dallas.... Originally Posted by Bajaranger
Correction: "America's Favorite Radio Station". Junes says it's so.
^^This

Otherwise it looks like its going in the kitty litter box. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Move it wherever you want. Or listen to the segment and get a laugh. I told everyone where to find it. Dont be lazy hobbyists, sounds to me like plenty of people heard it and have cited several places on the list.

Do we need davidfree, tara and hobbysnob to make your lives more fulfilling?
as a service to the P1 (copied from the Reddit page)

1) Palace Suites (samuell/dolphin)
2) InTown Suites (preston/bush)
3) Anchor Motel (harry hines)
4) America's Best Value Inn (I-20/westmoreland)
5) Studio 6 (skillman/LBJ)
6) Alameta (I-35/Regal Row)
7) InTown Suites (forest nr hamilton park)
8) Super Inn 7 (I-30/Jim Miller)
9) Royal Inn (loop 12/I-35)

Danny only mentioned 9 and kept reversing the order

The 10th was the one that inspired the segment in the first place

yeah Royal Inn was #1 then I guess Palace #2 and so on
I was playing golf at Tenison and actually noticed #1 Palace Suites. Holy hell you couldn't pay me to stay a night there.