feeling like normal

anyone else feel like things are getting back to normal?
I have decided to no longer participate in the cooties pandemic....
Not in Florida, Arizona, and Nevada.

Florida you'd expect, look at the scumbag governor and senators they elected.

Geniuses
I have decided to no longer participate in the cooties pandemic.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Ditto.

All a scam
Lets protect the people who can die,(people in nursing homes), by sending sick people there. Quarantine the healthy.
Follow those assholes if you want, but many of the deaths are on their hands.
I am not NEVER going to believe ANYTHING they say!!!
Have any of you tried to enter a business establishment that requires that customers wear face coverings without wearing a mask.

I was confronted by a store manager at the Whole Foods in Albany. I just ignored him similarly to the way I ignore cashiers begging for money for one of any number of charities when I'm checking out at a supermarket.

The store manager gave up after two or three attempts to get my attention. Nobody called the police or security or anything, it was almost like being in Chaz, except probably in reverse.
Good then hope to see all you at the up coming rallies without masks being all mesmerized by your bloviating blowhard Bunker Boy!

Don't forget to SIGN his 'Mandatory Wavier' saying you won't sue your Quack Apothecary if you get his Covid bug.....LOL

Lets protect the people who can die,(people in nursing homes), by sending sick people there. Originally Posted by lilylivered

I know, right? Seems as though trump is in charge of the CDC that published that mandate.
Social distancing at Trump rallies would no different then all the self proclaimed victims of society protesting, looting and damaging their own neighborhoods and small businesses
Difference is none of the morons will be wearing masks
Keep wearing those masks : )
Keep wearing those masks : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered

As previously mentioned, make sure you sign the waiver in order to attend the rally.

Come to think of it, that waiver must be just a "democratic hoax" too!
I think not wearing masks at political rallies is a far more ominous act than domestic terrorist scumbags taking over the middle of an "American" city, with the blessing of the man-hating mayor, the old lady police chief, and the governor (who claims to be unaware of what is going on under his nose).

Democrats democratting away again.
Good then hope to see all you at the up coming rallies without masks being all mesmerized by your bloviating blowhard Bunker Boy!

Don't forget to SIGN his 'Mandatory Wavier' saying you won't sue your Quack Apothecary if you get his Covid bug.....LOL

Originally Posted by Zollner
Biden is the one thats been holed up in a bunker! For good reason. To keep his foot out of his mouth! Thats what obummer did to biden. Muzzle him to keep his trap shut! Even odummer knew that biden was a self inflicting idiot.