New Years Eve Parties? Any Suggestions

Looking for something definitely indoors.

Someplace with reserved seating is a must.
  • Ivory
  • 12-16-2011, 02:38 PM
The Omni is having a Mediterranean New Year Party with Belly Dancers...could be a cool thing with the right date...although I don't see reserved seating, I do see that they have limited VIP seating which is probably better than vanilla reserved seating.

http://events.austin360.com/austin-t...ty-austin-2012

If you are looking for something outside of downtown, then Vivo Lake Creek on 620 is having a New Years Eve Masquerade party which does have reserved seating...and once again, being a Masquerade party...would be pretty fun with the right date.

http://www.austintexas.org/now_playi...detail?id=3466

Most nice hotels have pretty good New Year parties...so always a good idea to check out places like the Four Seasons and the Driskill.
I assume you're looking for one on one? Or party
  • Vyt
  • 12-16-2011, 03:56 PM
I would assume parties - I am also looking for suggestions!
Our favorite is the party put on by the Austin Social Scene at the Doubletree Hotel. Non-stop music by 2 of Austin's best bands in the main ballroom and 2 more bands in the Lobby stage.

After-parties in various rooms in the hotel after the other festivities end.

Very sophisticated crowd and dress for men ranges from tuxes to suits to nice casual clothes. Suits are the norm. Dress for women is HOT!

www.austinsocialscene.com/events.htm
We just reserved a table at Cool River for the night. Dinner in the restaurant then dancing in the club section.
Our favorite is the party put on by the Austin Social Scene at the Doubletree Hotel. Non-stop music by 2 of Austin's best bands in the main ballroom and 2 more bands in the Lobby stage.

After-parties in various rooms in the hotel after the other festivities end.

Very sophisticated crowd and dress for men ranges from tuxes to suits to nice casual clothes. Suits are the norm. Dress for women is HOT!

www.austinsocialscene.com/events.htm Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Booked this as a backup in case I cant come up with anything more enjoyable.... I wouldn't mind hearing from anyone that has done this particular party

Still looking at other options as well as fanning out to other cities....