Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: cbj, doggie, mish
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Very long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'6 or so, 125 pounds (I'm horrible at guessing that type stuff) About average build. Very long black hair all the way down her back. Tattoos on her leg and neck that I remember. Pretty face. The pics on backpage are her and accurate but you can't see any of her tattoos. C cup natural breast.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for your review. I stick with ECCIE.
Man, I've BTDT. Don't feel bad, we've all had at least one misfire from BP.
Thanks for the honest review... Like Jumper said, I'd say damn near all of us have had a crappy encounter at some point. I've been there for sure, short notice and lack of choices seems to be when the bad stuff happens (i.e. BP) . Be careful out there and good luck!
Thanks for the honest review... Like Jumper said, I'd say damn near all of us have had a crappy encounter at some point. I've been there for sure, short notice and lack of choices seems to be when the bad stuff happens (i.e. BP) . Be careful out there and good luck! Originally Posted by randomgoober
RG, you hit the nail on the proverbial head. A perfect recipe for disaster when looking for a provider. BP has only ever yielded me what might be considered a good outcome, and that was pure luck that turned into a reliable short notice solution. TOFTT is part of the drill sometimes.
It was short notice and once I got it my head I was going to see somebody it just all went downhill. I know most of the ladies here require a notice and I didn't have that much time. I hope I've learned my lesson lol