If you're looking for Jillian Price

Jp had to take an unexpected trip back to her hometown to handle some family business. She has asked me to keep you guys informed and let y'all know if you need anything or if you had a visit scheduled, please contact me and I'll do my best to help out. Thanks everyone :-)

Ps. She's fine, there is no reason to worry. Your favorite lil fireball will be back soon!

XOXO,
JPs Secretary lol
That's being a good friend. She's pretty cool so good to hear all is well with her.
Yes, thank you.
I'm back!!

Thanks to Piper for keeping everyone in the loop!
Thank you to all for your kind and supportive texts, emails and PMs!

*Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and she's always gone too long, anytime that she goes away*

The sun is shining and I'm ready to play!
Welcome back JP!
  • ktiix
  • 09-24-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm back!!

Thanks to Piper for keeping everyone in the loop!
Thank you to all for your kind and supportive texts, emails and PMs!

*Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and she's always gone too long, anytime that she goes away*

The sun is shining and I'm ready to play! Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Welcome back Qt3.14
Welcome home
Welcome back, and glad everything is ok.

Did I read in your latest ad that you're moving to N Dallas? If so, congrats to the gents up north...not that they needed more good providers up there!
Welcome back JP - this place is much better with you here. Hope all is well in your world.
  • EZ.
  • 09-24-2014, 03:33 PM
It's a cover story. We met for lunch and she has been with me since.
EZ, I don't think you're supposed to tell people when you kidnap a provider and she escapes!

And thanks guys! Ya know, I always say this business can do two things for a girl. It can break her down if she gets mixed up with the wrong people and things (i.e. Drugs & pimps) or it can build them up. This business definitely builds me up. Y'all build me up. It's so awesome to come back to the love and support you guys give me, no questions asked. You guys make me feel so awesome sometimes!! Well, more than sometimes! Most of the time!

I love you guys!!
Welcome back, and glad everything is ok.

Did I read in your latest ad that you're moving to N Dallas? If so, congrats to the gents up north...not that they needed more good providers up there! Originally Posted by TinMan
And TinMan, I'm still at my downtown place but Piper and I will be sharing our incalls. So she will be available down here for those that wish to see her closer to downtown and I will be available in north Dallas for those that find it easier to see me there.

XOXO
It is good to see that you are safe Jillian....
Yea my Fav provider is back. I missed you. We need your posts its boring here without you.
Can't wait to get you nekked again sexy girl....

Guys look out for our new pix :-) :-)