I know it's a cruel joke...

I'm not sure if my eyes are fucking me, but does anybody else see Brooke Cumsalot in animal form in this video?

http://youtu.be/Wwrvu4Y4oMs

Sorry, it's just for Kix.
No clue, Killswitch....all I saw on that vid was my ex-wife and her lawyer. In their "natural" forms.
No clue, Killswitch....all I saw on that vid was my ex-wife and her lawyer. In their "natural" forms. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yeah, I know what you mean. I see the same kind of way with brooke though. I won't speak much about my "hate" for her, because of a NCNS mainly, unless asked. Let me sum up in a video game pics too, every time when I try to call her for a session, I get no response, yet the only times I hear from her, she wants money. I later found out I wasn't the only one she did this too and want to do in a certain way, ********. Hell, she does it I believe like this pic.

Cute, calm, and adorable.

I tend to be a sucker to this, yet she loved the sex and she kept tabs when legit. The last time I heard her voice was back in dec 2012 where she fucked me over big time and she dashed away from the hobby. I lost $$ that day. Glad no wk would find her, otherwise I would get something like this in my phone.

The screaming attack is basically her yelling to my ear.

I later stumble upon her later in my life through social media, but that's another story when asked. We're not friends currently.