Need advice

I have an appointment this afternoon with one of our favorite rub ladies at a location in hjj. I was looking forward to this but all of a sudden I'm wondering if its too soon after all the commotion over there last week.

What to do?
don't go
don't go Originally Posted by dearhunter
I concur
I'd be wary.
Its hard to argue with two of our finest commenters. Thats the way I'm leaning but gosh she is so fine! My big head hopefully will win this argument
I'd go.
Best case scenario: You go in.....you are nervous........she gets nervous because you are nervous.....your session is not what it should be.

The fact that you felt the need to post this thread is all the reason you need.

Don't go.
....but gosh she is so fine! Originally Posted by aintgettingyounger

"The first time it's the snake's fault ....."
I agree..dont go
I have an appointment this afternoon with one of our favorite rub ladies at a location in hjj. I was looking forward to this but all of a sudden I'm wondering if its too soon after all the commotion over there last week.

What to do? Originally Posted by aintgettingyounger

You say she is "one our favorite rub ladies", does that mean she is a well-known, reputable provider? Is she an indy? I don't understand.

If she a legit indy with her own in-call space, bust activity or not, I don't see how this would be an issue.

If you are talking about walking into a public establishment, then I would agree that not going would probably be the safest way to play it.

You could always come see me instead....
You say she is "one our favorite rub ladies", does that mean she is a well-known, reputable provider? Is she an indy? I don't understand.

If she a legit indy with her own in-call space, bust activity or not, I don't see how this would be an issue.

If you are talking about walking into a public establishment, then I would agree that not going would probably be the safest way to play it.

You could always come see me instead.... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Thanks Victoria for your well thought out reply. To clarify, while she does not advertise or mingle on eccie, a lot of members on here that are rub and tug guys are well familiar with her and she is well reviewed. She is in an office building in the heart of hjj that she shares with someone I've never seen. I have no idea if she sublets from a middleman or not.

Anyways, thanks to everyone else for their advice, and I'm pleasantly surprised that I did not get a smart ass reply!

I did cancel the appointment
I would always suggest, massage or otherwise, that indy is always the way to go.

Granted, any lady out there could claim to be indy and I guess you could never truly know, but I think looking at the situation in its entirety, as you have done, is the best way to make a judgement call.

As you said, you know she shares an office type space, but are unsure of the details. Better to play it safe than sorry.

I can't tell you how many appointments I have declined because I was feeling iffy about it.
I did cancel the appointment Originally Posted by aintgettingyounger

Very good decision.... I'd stick with the ones on here or the ones you know of already (that are Indy) as the attention we're getting for the Final 4 playoffs draws a lot of stings.....
Agree !

Best case scenario: You go in.....you are nervous........she gets nervous because you are nervous.....your session is not what it should be.

The fact that you felt the need to post this thread is all the reason you need.

Don't go. Originally Posted by dearhunter

What to do? Originally Posted by aintgettingyounger
Two reasons why you should not go, (1) PoPo could still be around gathering more evidence and (2) The best talent haven't come back yet because of the big roundup,,,Stay home.