wanting to clear something for you BBFS & CREAM PIE guys

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1448106

in this link its my review of a client I saw in july of 2015 I don't appreciate you guys wanting to write or trying to post something after the fact the post have been posted already and bashing me on my posted reviews

you got to have some common sense that you should leave it alone and don't bash me

I do go back and watch my reviews that is why I said something here right now

if you want some well respect respect others

if I did do bbfs its because I was just starting or may not have condoms with me or you guys are just picky about wearing condoms

that is my honest truth so YES after so long hearing wanting bbfs and cream pie me

ITS NOT ALOWED ITS OFF LIMITS I DID CHANGE MY WAYS LONG TIME AGO SO STOP WITH THE TALKING NOW

so you may look at the profile carefully read it well before asking me any questions I don't want to put up with no bs about this any longer got it it should be good if you got it if you don't you are sol
  • Toyz
  • 05-27-2016, 08:24 PM
Soooo Booty.....how about a nice slice of pie?
who are you?
If you did or do BBFS and creampie, that's your biz.

If you don't anymore, damn, should have let me know so i could have made my pie. 😀
very funny I am not into pies shove it in your own mouth

Soooo Booty.....how about a nice slice of pie? Originally Posted by Toyz
Body Rubs FBSM Reverse Body Rub FS
HJ Foot Fetish DATY
Missionary Doggie Style
MSOG BBBJ Pearl Necklace
Couple Friendly Bisexual

I HAVE OFF LIMITS: anal , facials , cim , swallowing, Deep Throat, cream pie , kissing, bbfs

where do you see CREAMPIE & BBFS in the list of the non off limits list

so definitely there is someone bashing me down that I do that so you guys that know me I don't do this kind of stuff you should speak up say something in the men's lounge

skip_8 why suppose I am doing that that is the worst thing to suppose about someone doing certain stuff shame on you you know better I NEVER DONE CREAMPIE & BBFS I am a swinger I ALWAYS PLAY PROTECTED

what kind of condoms I use latex or non latex? for every wrong answer would be $20. each person on a vanilla card just one answer each

If you did or do BBFS and creampie, that's your biz.

If you don't anymore, damn, should have let me know so i could have made my pie. �� Originally Posted by Skip_8
  • Toyz
  • 06-01-2016, 06:15 AM
very funny I am not into pies shove it in your own mouth Originally Posted by sexy booty
Then I suppose cake is out of the question?
You misunderstood what I said.

If you do or don't or did or didn't BBFS that's your business. No explanation needed.

Just, I used to but I don't know should suffice.

Body Rubs FBSM Reverse Body Rub FS
HJ Foot Fetish DATY
Missionary Doggie Style
MSOG BBBJ Pearl Necklace
Couple Friendly Bisexual

I HAVE OFF LIMITS: anal , facials , cim , swallowing, Deep Throat, cream pie , kissing, bbfs

where do you see CREAMPIE & BBFS in the list of the non off limits list

so definitely there is someone bashing me down that I do that so you guys that know me I don't do this kind of stuff you should speak up say something in the men's lounge

skip_8 why suppose I am doing that that is the worst thing to suppose about someone doing certain stuff shame on you you know better I NEVER DONE CREAMPIE & BBFS I am a swinger I ALWAYS PLAY PROTECTED

what kind of condoms I use latex or non latex? for every wrong answer would be $20. each person on a vanilla card just one answer each Originally Posted by sexy booty
Booty, I'd like two slices of pie.
Cream filled donut?
Cream filled donut? Originally Posted by Congratulations
You ought to try Voodoo donuts. The best cream pied filled donuts in town.
Self alert much? There isn't enough popcorn for this thread. I think it's great your being clear that you have stopped doing bbfs and cream pies because you finally remembered to always have condoms. And now actual boundaries. Happy hobbying...and thanks for the info....when was your last test at the doctor because all I see so far is "danger will robinson, danger!"
Sexy, I inderstand your post. You have every right to change your menu.

However, each person has their own list of things they like in a provider. The fact that you don't allow kissing and CIM ruined it for me. The other things you don't allow don't phase me. I wish you the best.
I was wonder whats a Creampie .............thanks Jade. Is it any good?