E.Com shutting down

Logged into e.com today and a big notice pops up before you can log in telling you that e.com will be shutting down May 31st.

Big AL
I heard..that was a great site!!
i so agree with dallas. what in the hell are we to do now? this site has had nothing but problems since the major shutdown last year, and with no ***d, it seems everything i going to shit! instead of the government messing everything up, they shoulld just leave well enough alone and legalize the profession. pay taxes like everyone else and label it as it is...a business!
Well said!!!!

i so agree with dallas. what in the hell are we to do now? this site has had nothing but problems since the major shutdown last year, and with no ***d, it seems everything i going to shit! instead of the government messing everything up, they shoulld just leave well enough alone and legalize the profession. pay taxes like everyone else and label it as it is...a business! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
i so agree with dallas. what in the hell are we to do now? this site has had nothing but problems since the major shutdown last year, and with no ***d, it seems everything i going to shit! instead of the government messing everything up, they shoulld just leave well enough alone and legalize the profession. pay taxes like everyone else and label it as it is...a business! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
amen!!
preach on, sista!!!