I was accessed points for my two year old signature.

That's right, more harassment from the purveyors of duplicity and mendacity. Suddenly it was decided, by someone who stole their name from a comic book character, that my signature was insulting to some people. I wonder who is blowing who down in Texas?
Assessed. Kindle again?

past tense: assessed; past participle: assessed
evaluate or estimate the nature, ability, or quality of.
"the committee must assess the relative importance of the issues"

Let the fun recommence.
That's right, more harassment from the purveyors of duplicity and mendacity. Suddenly it was decided, by someone who stole their name from a comic book character, that my signature was insulting to some people. I wonder who is blowing who down in Texas? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I was pointed in error for supposéd name calling. I used to write "bina", then was warned. So then I wrote "bino" and was pointed.

I didn't want to be that litigious. So I let it go. Just accept it and move on.

Your situation is cause for concern. Seeing as though someone was getting butt hurt for other people. That's stupid. Sometimes I feel myself in the same circumstance. I think the person I am being rude to is man enough to take it, only for CK to chastise me.

Oh well.

I don't think Abbott can get it up.

Maybe he's the one sucking.
Yes, kindle.
Yes, kindle. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Damn it sailor, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. It was the Kindle that inserted the erroneous word.

But when you have to submit a written statement to a tribunal, please spell check.

I know this isn't that serious. I know exactly how superfluous and alternative this platform is. The least I can do is write to the highest degree of respectability I can achieve to exact some semblance of respect.

Believe it or not, I respect you. Not just for your service, but also for your academic attempt to inform us of your views. I've stated before, with no intent of disrespect, that your prose should sharpen. Heed it or not, that's the only way I know how to garner respect.

Stick to your "guns" and make the case for your stance. In an easy and fluid way for the layman to understand. Like bb.

eyez rites juss lyke eyes speaks;

tat iz raceeist two ridekewl folks fer howe dey bee cumoniakateing

bull-ees makey mes skarded
Well, I've been banned for the last three months and I didn't miss it very much. However, it does gall me that I don't even know the actual reason that someone did the banning. Sounds like things have changed some but I have no way of knowing what they were because of the ban.
Can I still call the Vice President Kameltoe?
Well, I've been banned for the last three months and I didn't miss it very much. However, it does gall me that I don't even know the actual reason that someone did the banning. Sounds like things have changed some but I have no way of knowing what they were because of the ban.
Can I still call the Vice President Kameltoe? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Makes a lot of sense when you get banned that you dont know why for 3 months cause you cant read your pm's!

Yes cumallah can still be called cunt kameltoe wore out whore etc..
Can I still call the Vice President Kameltoe? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Yes. And I can still post this picture.

If you feel the need, I'll state again: go ahead and report me to whoever the fuck you think cares. No disrespect to you, sailor.
eyez rites juss lyke eyes speaks;

tat iz raceeist two ridekewl folks fer howe dey bee cumoniakateing

bull-ees makey mes skarded Originally Posted by winn dixie

Do you remember when . . . ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEgDjH1dro
I got pointed for call Bambino Bambi. Since ya know it hurt his feelings. And for calling Oeb stupid because ya know it hurt his feelings.

Seems I always say mean things to get pointed for. Why would someone report such a thing.
  • oeb11
  • 09-25-2021, 12:04 PM
So- 1b1 - You do tend to aggrandize yourself.

1b1 is not One capable of hurting my feelings.

LOL
1b1 is welcome to call me whatever names 1b1 chooses.

At any time
and - if teh Moderator so chooses - to reap teh 'rewards' of such name-calling!

LOL
Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
words can wound and hurt

lets all be nice
I got pointed for call Bambino Bambi. Since ya know it hurt his feelings. And for calling Oeb stupid because ya know it hurt his feelings.

Seems I always say mean things to get pointed for. Why would someone report such a thing. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Too sensitive. Thin skin. Weak intestinal fortitude.

words can wound and hurt

lets all be nice Originally Posted by winn dixie
I was raised to have a thick skin. When your family picks at the scab, you learn to take a lot of shit.

Until you can return the serve. And the beat goes on with my nieces and nephews. It teaches them, and taught me, the world is not always nice.