Not necessarily my kinkiest experience...

Nevertheless my most public kinky experience:

As much as I love going out with friends, I sometimes enjoy the thrills of venturing out by myself. During my last visit to Chicago, I wanted to explore some of what Chicago's kink/BDSM scene had to offer. I stumbled across a Halloween-themed heavy metal BDSM party. I'm not much of a "metal head." And despite the dive bar setting, I was intrigued by the lively festive vibe, pop-up sex toy shop, and Mistresses demonstrating their skills using wax candles, knives, needles, and other kinky implements on eager participants.

After watching the composed and dexterous Mistresses have their way with prior participants who were either restrained to an X-cross or hand cuffed to a chain link fence, I decided to offer myself up. It was such an exhilarating experience, and so far it was the largest crowd I've been flogged and paddled in front of. By a certain point, I was in subspace, so I wasn't sure exactly how much time passed. (I guesstimate the DJ played 5 songs before I interrupted the scene and asked to be released.) Reflecting on this experience makes me realize I have a deep yearning to do kinkier and kinkier things in public spaces in front of large groups of people..