Do gentlemen in the Deep South enjoy a woman with all-natural hairy pussy, armpits, etc.?

I'm just curious because I've recently gone all-natural. It is a popular choice for me in NYC, but my recent visit to NOLA was very quiet. I only saw regulars, who enjoyed the change, but I didn't meet any new clients. Is it just a quiet time of year, or is there less interest in my kitty in the Deep South now that it's furry?

Also, no reason to make this thread all about me. Any other southern ladies go All-Natural?

Looks yummy! I don't know about the other southern gents but you sound like my kind of lady
being in my 50's, I accept the bare look, but that's not what I grew up with.

+1 for the natural look...
Love the bare look.

Soo Sexy!!!
I like the hairy kitty, but not the arm pitts
I like a somewhat hairy kitty now and then as long as its neat & trim.
Shave it.

It is hot and sticky enough in the South without making it worse.
Zoey. Come to Houston. We've got lovers of the look here.
I love the natural hairy pussy.
Yours looks very nice.
Looks yummy.
Zoey --

My own gut feeling is that preference for or against bush is a matter of personal taste (pun entirely intended) and perhaps generation, vice region.

As for the all-natural look (armpits as well as pussy), once in awhile I get an urge -- perhaps out of a fantasy of recapturing my long-lost youth and "doing" a hippie chick.

Most often, however, I enjoy the "happy median" that my ATF has found in a neatly trimmed bush -- fluffier than the landing strip that resembles a transplanted pencil-thin mustache; but by no means a pubic jungle.

I compliment her on looking like a real woman, and not a little girl.

I suspect the fans of the totally bare look are concerned about hygiene. For me, a neat trim and proper bathing are adequate.
Here's my 2 cents as a northerner living in the south. I prefer a shaved/bare kitty but only if the lady keeps it smooth. If it is not smooth and has stubble, that is a turn off for me. If the lady doesn't go bare, I prefer a landing strip with the same caveat that the other "shaved" areas be smooth and without stubble. Finally, I don't mind a nicely trimmed full-bush kitty, but the emphasis is on short and trimmed. Full grown bush is a turn off for me as are hairy arm pits. Again this is my personal preference and is in no way intended to be judgmental of other people's preferences.
I'm just curious because I've recently gone all-natural. It is a popular choice for me in NYC, but my recent visit to NOLA was very quiet. I only saw regulars, who enjoyed the change, but I didn't meet any new clients. Is it just a quiet time of year, or is there less interest in my kitty in the Deep South now that it's furry?

Also, no reason to make this thread all about me. Any other southern ladies go All-Natural?

Originally Posted by spicyzoey
beautiful and all black.
I have let it grow and to my surprise I have a damn patch of gray hair. I can't let the hair on my head go gray I don't think I wanna look at a patch on my snatch.
generally speaking... you'll find shaven is significantly more popular in the south... and pretty much everywhere else outside a few specific urban areas.
I'm all natural and do not trim. However, I don't have a lot of hair.

I have been writing, for several years, that hair is the new cool. I just hope that men shaving "down there" becomes less of a norm here in Texas.

I swear, one of the reasons why I used to LOVE going to Chicago is men didn't do any manscaping, unless they were submissives or were into certain sports that required such.

I really like hair on a man. And hair on a woman? It's natural. Has pheromones associated with it.

If a woman is/was very hirsute, I could see her wishing to do some cleaning up and trimming her hair. However, I've never understood why men prefer a woman to have a pubis that doesn't look like an adult.

I "get it". No one has to slam me. But my preferences are more inline to the original poster.

Go girl!!!

Best,
Elisabeth