Desperate need

I have not posted anything in quite some time, and I hate to complain but I truly miss the iso ^* forum and all the lovely ladies and gents that didn't seem to "haggle"
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2020, 07:22 PM
Ladies haggle for what? More $ for less performance?
Not ALL of us haggle...some of us are reasonable

read the reviews and contact a gal ya like

good luck!

{I will be that way in coupe weeks}
Not ALL of us haggle...some of us are reasonable

read the reviews and contact a gal ya like

good luck!

{I will be that way in coupe weeks}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I always miss you when I'm in Dallas we need to plan a trip one time and meet! ❤️❤️ Dallas & Dallass
I have not posted anything in quite some time, and I hate to complain but I truly miss the iso ^* forum and all the lovely ladies and gents that didn't seem to "haggle" Originally Posted by Kimhazel
I really didn't look at the ISO when it was around .. But I do understand how it help out to find what you might be needing ..
Don’t complain about the ladies, they offer a service for a price! If u don’t like the
Service or price find a different provider!!
100%

Don’t complain about the ladies, they offer a service for a price! If u don’t like the
Service or price find a different provider!! Originally Posted by Financeman22
ditto miss sexy Baby D!

OP just read reviews and find a gal who seems like a good fit
Ladies haggle for what? More $ for less performance? Originally Posted by BLM69
Seems like the new hobbyist want to get the absolute most for next to nothing.and I say this but it goes both ways..
...it takes away from the fun
  • BLM69
  • 12-30-2020, 09:34 PM
Seems like the new hobbyist want to get the absolute most for next to nothing.and I say this but it goes both ways..
...it takes away from the fun Originally Posted by Kimhazel
Maybe they don't want to overpay for old low quality? Wish there was a quality chart $ to follow, unfortunately there's only word of mouth and the uninformed newbies always lose. We have the same few piranhas looking for these guys LOL
Providers should accept the fact they are not carrying a "rare commodity"! There are more women on this earth than men. Its all pink inside. And the gals at the local bars are there to give it away for free!
Pussy like $$$
It's everywhere.
  • BLM69
  • 12-31-2020, 03:58 PM
Providers should accept the fact they are not carrying a "rare commodity"! There are more women on this earth than men. Its all pink inside. And the gals at the local bars are there to give it away for free! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You have the ones that give it away, you have the ones the give it away for peanuts, you have the hot ones that get what they deserve for it, you have the low quality ones that want what the hot ones get $, those are delusional. Hobby is all out of wack in 2020, poor newbies that won't put in the work to get educated on the levels
Kimhazel, so what is your "Desperate need" ??
do you desperately need ...
* an iso forum (there are other venues)
* non-hagglers (they exist, but they're not always obvious)
* both
* something else
???

btw, my truism for this crazy sub-culture is ...
providers do when they want, with whom they want, what they want, and for as much money as they can get.
consumers do when they want, with whom they want, what they want, and for as little money as they can pay.
Service or price find a different provider!! Originally Posted by Financeman22

THIS! All of the ladies set a price for their time. The more respectful you are to any of these ladies the better your time will be with them.