URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines Blvd
Activities: NE, SE, HJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: mid back, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall with midback length brown hair. Decent natural C cups and ample ass
Recommendation: Yes
Im interested in checking this place out. Can anyone give a breakdown of parking, cover and vip?
  • rcusa
  • 08-10-2023, 09:05 AM
Im interested in checking this place out. Can anyone give a breakdown of parking, cover and vip? Originally Posted by TLD984
Answers:
Have not ventured there yet. (Chung has me worried about a flat tire from the crappy parking lot.)
may as well just fuck her on the stage then..
If you like beet guts, CB is the spot
Have not ventured there yet. (Chung has me worried about a flat tire from the crappy parking lot.)
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Ha!

You should be concerned, I still am

Ha!

You should be concerned, I still am

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Ha!

• rcusa
  • 08-11-2023, 07:30 AM
Customers' backsides are supposed to remain on the plywood bench, apparently. The "monitor" outside the box doesn't seem to engage much, but dancers do give looks at the entrance or over the monitor's mid-height wall occasionally. There must be SOME sort of rule, and that seems to be it.
Customers' backsides are supposed to remain on the plywood bench, apparently. The "monitor" outside the box doesn't seem to engage much, but dancers do give looks at the entrance or over the monitor's mid-height wall occasionally. There must be SOME sort of rule, and that seems to be it. Originally Posted by rcusa